Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Intergalactic Space Crusader
    Treasure Hunter

Default Stuff you won't see in ship chests

Bound to Charecter (BtC) items and Bound to Account (BtA) items.

Hindsight being 20/20 I should have made screen shots of my shared bank, some mules and such. I have a very high volume of awesome unbound items that you are not seeing. I only showed you the very tip of ice berg with the newest ship. Also, one player trash is another player treasure!

Another way to challenge yourself is to collect all the CiTW weapons and fully upgrade them. I have 2 toons that are almost done here. I got another that only needs to get the Ring of Deceit and shortsword from FoT and upgrade them and that toon will have all the FoT items. I'm closing in on a set of Epic Chrono items on another toon.

Perhaps someday I might find it fun to try and collect 1 of each named item in the game? Boo that allot of them are BtC or BtCoA (Bound to Char. on Aquire).

I'm totally down with the idea of a trophy case or book that I can scroll through and drop my raid and set items into for storage and to gloat over once I fill in the sheet or case with all the items from a particular raid or chain. It would also be cool if this was accessablie in the the ship, where it can be near the new guild storage and the Orein Express for conveiniance, so I don't have to go too far after questing/raiding to put an item in or take out to use.

What can I say? I want MOAR storage!

: ) )

And Mo Sharn too!
    EDIT ~ 1 FTP Epic quest? Make it level 30 and quasi raid-ish?
    Last edited by Livmo; 01-03-2015 at 02:15 PM.