PDA

View Full Version : Hi can anyone give a link to good warlock build

rockingsuphastar
08-24-2015, 02:28 PM
Hi just bought warlock can anyone give a link to good warlock build caster and a tank build two separate one want to try on before i make them on my main toon thanks :)

Theolin
08-24-2015, 02:30 PM
Hi just bought warlock can anyone give a link to good warlock build caster and a tank build two separate one want to try on before i make them on my main toon thanks :)

For tank see diabolist in sig

rockingsuphastar
08-24-2015, 02:32 PM
For tank see diabolist in sig

Thanks a lot how to split the stats points on 32 point build and thank you for the link :)

Erofen
08-24-2015, 03:24 PM
If by caster you mean eldritch blast damage and some instakills then I think this build my friend helped make should work well.

http://pastebin.com/yQAGxanc

Theolin
08-24-2015, 04:35 PM
Thanks a lot how to split the stats points on 32 point build and thank you for the link :)

I would drop either con or charisma depending on how you feel about one verses the other.
Really doesn't matter if its just a life & if your going to keep it at cap its personal preference.
Its 1 dc or 28 health

der_kluge
08-24-2015, 05:44 PM
My Henshin Warlock build is very strong. It's kind of weak at very low levels, but owns everything starting around level 5. I just solo'd Invaders! the other day with it.

Don't have easy access to a "tank" build (kind of a broad term anyway), but my previous life was a fighter13/cleric7 (I think), and found it to be quite effective. But pure paladins are also really strong these days, so you don't have to get too crazy to make a really effective tank. Just go pure paladin.

Tom116
08-24-2015, 08:28 PM

The warlock I'm currently running is a lot of fun, is Elditch Blasting/Necro focused. I pushed for chain blast and utterdark blast first, then went up soul eater for Consume/Stricken/Consume Lifeforce, heading back into Tainted Scholar now that I have what I wanted asap :)

https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthread.php/462145-Tainted-Souleater?

slarden
08-25-2015, 09:39 PM
Hi,

It depends on your goals there is a link in my sig with 2 builds. The first is a pure warlock 20 with cc and high eld blast output. The second is a U27 build with more defenses for eShavarath since CC doesn't work well there. I was able to solo all eShavarath quests with that build which is warlock 17/paladin 3 caster.

rockingsuphastar
08-25-2015, 11:14 PM
Hi,

It depends on your goals there is a link in my sig with 2 builds. The first is a pure warlock 20 with cc and high eld blast output. The second is a U27 build with more defenses for eShavarath since CC doesn't work well there. I was able to solo all eShavarath quests with that build which is warlock 17/paladin 3 caster.

Hi thanks am currently running this form

Warlocl10/4pally/1fvs 1st lifer bladeforge

and i am unable to do damage where i am going wrong

26 points spent in elighten tree
4points 1n fvs for scourage
0 in tainted scholar
some in pally scared defender