Drak
08-05-2007, 07:45 AM
Lmoa

Tryp
08-05-2007, 08:37 AM
LOL, good one :D

gorloch
08-05-2007, 09:31 AM
I know that was all in fun, but since when did any of us follow any rules ever. :rolleyes:

PIXA

Scarsgaard
08-05-2007, 11:34 AM
Brilliant... what a bunch o'she-dawgs... even that lame-o Founder could'nt take the joke.... man things will get bloodier before it gets better.:D

MrWizard
08-05-2007, 07:59 PM
That relaly riled the hormets nest...people just don't understand humor...

Guess we need to PVP the heck out of em...lol

Thanks for the rebuff sicily...

Oeuf
08-05-2007, 08:55 PM
Generaly I will run with anyone when I'm in a PUGing mood. That is I'll run with them at least once unless they provide to be a total jerk.

I've been removed from two groups so far after they have read my BIO and found out I was from Xoriat. Both times where before we even entered the instance, and all I had done was say "Hello" and "Thanks for the invite".

Go figure. Really makes you wonder who the real elitists are. Never had that problem on Xoriat.

:cool:

Scarsgaard
08-06-2007, 01:12 AM
I'm seriously thinking that these punks have no sense of humour... yes, I've met some cool folkes.. but I'm so tired of their over-reacting to this, that I'm feeling like stepping up the posts and creating a war:mad:

MrWizard
08-06-2007, 10:00 AM
You have to admit though, it has made the last few weeks more entertaining than usual.

If no server merge, we would all be sitting there this summer going from dungeon to dungeon...boriung crawls. Now we have to deal with lots of novice players (good challenge), have more fun on the forums, and generally have a feeling of more activity.

Oh, yea, although I have not done it yet, I am sure the auction house is much more profitable now.

When you are a seasomed player it is harder to deal with someone that has only been in the game a few months and is used to a different servers way of doing things. I have had some aweome pugs, but at low levels it is a slow horrid crawl of newbs....a great challenge to my lowbies to survive and move it along..

This merge will keep us busy until the next update..

Weedo
08-06-2007, 04:47 PM
Lmoa

laughing my oss aff? hahahaha

Kraak
08-08-2007, 10:46 PM
Cannon. That was funny. Personally you never helped me with anything. Even when you were pulling my noobness through TS on my main (L8 Cleric at the time), only to snake a ring of greater fire resist from Fire and Ice from under your nose. (still use that ring today) Anyway, I learned a lot from Cannon's daily TS run and Xorian's learned a lot from each other. I think that's what other people don't get.

Its easy to call someone an arschlocke but more difficult to listen to what they are saying.

PaintHorseCowboy
08-09-2007, 08:49 AM
I'm seriously thinking that these punks have no sense of humour... yes, I've met some cool folkes.. but I'm so tired of their over-reacting to this, that I'm feeling like stepping up the posts and creating a war:mad:

/sarcasm on
Can't create a war. It doesn't fit with the "new community" idea.
/sarcasm off

They're already nerfing posts and giving us soft-air guns instead of real bombs and bullets. Notice they locked up our Xorian Hate Stories. Makes you wonder if they did indeed corupt data and "lose" our post or if (and I appologize as I can't remember who typed this or exactly what the coding was as I'm not a computer programmer by trade) it was something akin to:
DELETE all thread where lastpost > 03-01-2007 EXECUTE (seemed more appropriate than END). They found a way to get rid of the longest running, most active thread on pretty much any forum board, and now it appears that in order that someone's toes not get stepped on, we're being quashed here as well.

I fully expect the next step to be all our weapon damage is automatically quartered if you're from Xoriat because someone might be upset that we lead the kill count. Couple that with decreasing all our base movement speeds by 30% and the folks who are whining might actually be able to contribute something to a party other than hot air. And yeah, anyday now I expect my free voice changer to show up in the mail with instructions of "Thou Shalt make proliferous use of this magical device wheneverst thou playest."

I've been removed from two groups so far after they have read my BIO and found out I was from Xoriat. Both times where before we even entered the instance, and all I had done was say "Hello" and "Thanks for the invite".

Go figure. Really makes you wonder who the real elitists are. Never had that problem on Xoriat.

Completely agree with this assessment. I have had similar experience with our guild name. We got tagged with a -Xoriat on our guild name and since I play during off-peak times of my guild, I've lost count the number of times I've been booted from parties after saying good-morning or howdy, thanks for the invite, and soon as you group up and they see the Xoriat....it's adios.

Oh well. I had to laugh at one group (doing WK). They were still looking for a 6th after booting me and hadn't even started the quest by the time myself and another cleric (name deleted to protect the not-so-innocent) 2-manned it and then found a dps tank and were at the shrine of OOB. Sad folks, very sad.

sabs
08-09-2007, 08:51 AM
That's exactly what people are missing. Xorians did learn alot from each other. THere was alot of PUGing. People were willing to show new folks new quests. Sometimes, it was frustrating to be new and join a sprinting group, but once passed l5 or so, that slowed down quite a bit.

Ziggy
08-09-2007, 09:01 AM
laughing my oss aff? hahahaha
otter.:D