Thread: Wow

Default Wow

Just turned in my feywild saga and nothing. Selected XP and got nothing on my level 30 character. Apparently it's epic xp and my guy is legendary. What a rip off. I could have selected an item or guild xp. I guess you live, learn, and get the shaft.

The Hatchery
    2014 & 2016 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by snook59 View Post
    Just turned in my feywild saga and nothing. Selected XP and got nothing on my level 30 character. Apparently it's epic xp and my guy is legendary. What a rip off. I could have selected an item or guild xp. I guess you live, learn, and get the shaft.
    That sounds weird. I turned in sagas for 2.8 million Legendary xp right after the level cap raise.

But maybe the patch changed this?
    DDO: If a problem cannot be solved by the application of DPS, you're not applying enough.

I turned in a legendary feywild saga this morning on a character for xp and did receive it.
    DC Warlock Reaper Build (U48)
    Max DC Illusionist Reaper Build (U48)

Quote Originally Posted by slarden View Post
    I turned in a legendary feywild saga this morning on a character for xp and did receive it.
    I would not be surprised to find out that the decision to grant or not grant XP is buggy.

The decision to code the game with this limitation seems "buggy" to me. A poor choice considering that they should have learned from issues caused by the heroic/epic schism.

Quote Originally Posted by slarden View Post
    What level was your toon?
    Quote Originally Posted by Aelonwy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    The release notes themselves are essentially the same as was seen on Lamannia most recently.
    This^, in so many words, is how you say time and feedback on Lamannia are wasted.

Default Level 30

Quote Originally Posted by Arkat View Post

Did you happen to pick up the Heroic or the Epic/Legendary Saga?

J1NG
    Thelanis: Yijing (*Completionist* TR 20 Aasimar Scourge Monk Level 20 / Epic Level 10)
    Thelanis: Pocket-Monks: Sightblur, Peashoote, Jigglypath, Jedinja.
    Invisible Fences, unkillable Target Practice Dummy's, Shared Bank's, Pale Lavender Ioun Stones, the dimensional barrier between Eberron and Shavarath, I've broken them all...

Community Member

I don't do Lammania , but I have a friend who does and he asked about Sagas for me pre-release a week or so ago. He reported back:

i asked in one of the lammy threads. steelstar was awesome and replied
    "Generally speaking, non-quest sources of XP that don't specifically say they work only for a specific kind of XP, such as the XP stones you get from Sagas or Daily Dice, also grant Legendary XP provided you're level 30 or higher.

In short, sagas give you Legendary XP as long as you're level 30 or higher. They don't necessarily have to be Legendary Sagas at this time."

Default Things that make you go hmmmmmm

Logged back on to check a few things and was immediately awarded the xp. Now I'm level 31. Go figure.

Quote Originally Posted by Arkat View Post

Logged back on to check a few things and was immediately awarded the xp. Now I'm level 31. Go figure.
    I am glad it's resolved, that almost sounds like some sort of lag glitch.