Community Manager

Default Downtime Notice: Thursday, November 5th 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM Eastern (-5 GMT)

UPDATE: The game worlds have reopened.

The DDO game worlds will be unavailable on Thursday, November 5th from 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM Eastern (-5 GMT) to release Update 48: Fables of the Feywild. Click here for the Release Notes.
    Last edited by Cordovan; 11-05-2020 at 10:56 AM.
    Have fun, and don't forget to gather for buffs!
    Follow DDO on: Facebook Twitter YouTube
    Join us on Twitch!
    Hello from Standing Stone Games! Facebook Twitter
    For Support: https://help.standingstonegames.com

Does the FE class fix also apply to shifters FE not granting the feat itself for any of the FE selected?
    Also not seeing anything about the petrification immunity not working from shifter so yay get to use an augment for that...
    Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    Added even later: Ignore this add, I am the dumb.

Community Member

It’d be awfully nice to see a loot list, but I won’t hold my breath.

Quote Originally Posted by DerpDerply View Post
    It’d be awfully nice to see a loot list, but I won’t hold my breath.
    Since when have release notes included loot lists?

Any chance the xpack will be gift-able at any point?

And / or when will we see it sold for DDO points?
    "People are stupid; given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything. ... People's heads are full of knowledge, facts, and beliefs, and most of it is false, yet they think it all true." Terry Goodkind

Hero

Quote Originally Posted by Ausdoerrt View Post
    And / or when will we see it sold for DDO points?
    Look at Sharn for comparison: It was released in May, and available for points in September. So about four months, give or take.
    Khyber: Ying-1, Kobeyashi, Nichevo-1 | 75 million Reaper XP

Hi, question!

The notes say:
    Any Augment that is not slotted into an item when you log in after the update will be updated to both work with the new augment system and reflect the power level of Cannith Crafted effects at the minimum level of that augment. This will happen immediately upon first logging in with no other action required on your part.
    Will this be true regardless of whether the augments are in augment bags?
    Cannith

Shyalas - Granma - Ralix - Chyalas

Community Member

The Known Issues should be updated to state that many players cant buy the pack and that SSG are working on this?

Thumbs up nice!

The launcher now has a “Remember me for 8 hours” checkbox. Checking this will allow the launcher to remember your login credentials for 8 hours or until you actively choose to logout (in the dropdown menu in the top right of the launcher).

Can they turn down the volume of the character selection screen, at login? It is SO loud.
    The Truth~ +5 Transmuting Utterance of Puncturing .
    BarrelBane Crateslayers~Shamrocks.
    of Spew(Argo, Thelanis, Cannith);Chunkss[Argo]

Question

What does this mean? "Augments are not currently recognizing their binding status when slotted into an item. Players should not expect to be able to trade items with Augments in them that have a Bound to Account binding state, and this will be fixed in the next patch." Meaning?

Can you not trade BTA augments on your own account between your own characters now? Or are BTA augments erroneously able to be traded to other ppl/accounts? Or are augments somehow overwriting the binding status of a BTA item and making them tradable across accounts? The second sentence confuses me. Maybe I'm just tired.
    Blood Scented Axe Body Spray (Thelanis)
    Aelonwy - Wydavir - Metaluscious - Aertimys - Phantastique - Kaelaria - Lunaura - Aelurawynn - Saurscha - Crystalorn - Aurvaeyn - Vaelyns - Wyllowynd

Community Manager

Quote Originally Posted by Aelonwy View Post
    What does this mean? "Augments are not currently recognizing their binding status when slotted into an item. Players should not expect to be able to trade items with Augments in them that have a Bound to Account binding state, and this will be fixed in the next patch." Meaning?

Can you not trade BTA augments on your own account between your own characters now? Or are BTA augments erroneously able to be traded to other ppl/accounts? Or are augments somehow overwriting the binding status of a BTA item and making them tradable across accounts? The second sentence confuses me. Maybe I'm just tired.
    When we go live, augments with a binding status will not recognize that status, meaning an unbound item with a bound to account augment in it will trade. This is not intended, will be fixed in the near future, and should not be something players expect they should ever be able to do, despite it launching with this bug. We wanted to get the word out to prevent confusion.
    Join us on Twitch!

When we go live, augments with a binding status will not recognize that status, meaning an unbound item with a bound to account augment in it will trade. This is not intended, will be fixed in the near future, and should not be something players expect they should ever be able to do, despite it launching with this bug. We wanted to get the word out to prevent confusion.
    So a fourth interpretation that hadn't even occurred to me. Thank you for explanation. Understood now.
    Blood Scented Axe Body Spray (Thelanis)
    Aelonwy - Wydavir - Metaluscious - Aertimys - Phantastique - Kaelaria - Lunaura - Aelurawynn - Saurscha - Crystalorn - Aurvaeyn - Vaelyns - Wyllowynd

When will Wish for Shifter Race item be available??!
    "You're a Jedi, Harry"

- Gandelf

Community Manager

The game worlds have reopened! See you in Feywild.
    Join us on Twitch!

Well done getting the worlds up early. Need something to keep me from continually refreshing the news.

Huzzah!!! Great work on the early open
    Dennis the Peasant: Listen. Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony.

Community Member

Default I wish I'd be there

Hi,

I guess I won't see you there, just yet.

I've been trying to buy the expansion for over 2 weeks and been communicating actively with customer service and still can't buy the pack as I keep getting the error code.

Is there anything that can be done to speed up the process?

Thanks a lot in advance!
    -Fizhban - Allistraee - Llunarii - Gorbasch -

Not only is it not remembering my account info in launcher... it keeps making me agree to terms, reset graphics display settings, and change audio each time I load the game.

EDIT: Resolved. Completed a quest, exited game, and restarted machine. The username was still there. Left box unchecked, but the video and audio settings have remained.
    Last edited by westudi; 11-05-2020 at 12:50 PM.
    Too many toons to list, but the mains are Achewon, Westudi, and Shonufff.

UPDATE: The game worlds have reopened.

The DDO game worlds will be unavailable on Thursday, November 5th from 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM Eastern (-5 GMT) to release Update 48: Fables of the Feywild. Click here for the Release Notes.
    Is racial completionist working now with shifter? Didn't see it in release notes as fixes or as a known bug.