Page 75 of 112 FirstFirst ... 256571727374757677787985 ... LastLast
Results 1,481 to 1,500 of 2226

Hi

Would the fact that abilities do not go off when the target is dead and casting did not finish be considered a bug? The spell should land where the monster has been during its death - so to hit his companions if AoE, or other target if that was a ray etc. It's a pesky little thing that has been pestering me ever since, and I do love the "tab next target" strat when playing

There seems to be an issue in Cry for Help where the bridge-lowering levers only work if both levers are pulled near the same time. As the levers don't have a reset, this can make the quest uncompletable.

Also, not sure if this is your domain, but in Korthos the magic tutorial NPC (forget her name, she's near the dock to Stormreach) says only Wizards and Artificers can inscribe scrolls. May need to add Alchemists to that nowadays.

Also grouped with a paladin shortly after recent patch who had issues with Lay on Hands not only targetting enemy undead, but healing them. Don't play paladin yet, so have not confirmed if still an issue.
    Cannith

Shyalas - Granma - Ralix - Chyalas

another one - my Radiant Servant Aura does not heal me when I am riding my horse (dwarf, multiple lives - if size matters)

4. 05-06-2020, 04:25 AM

Reason
    Someone mentioned this a few pages back...

Default Druid graphical Regenerate Spell BUG

This has been going on for over 7 years. Please fix the annoying neverending graphic of leaves and green light whenever a Druid casts Regenerate.
    https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...8-Druid-issues

02-02-2013, 03:44 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by wayreth602 View Post
    Regenerate after it wears off still leaves the leafs floating around you unlike the other heal over time spells in a druid's spell list. It requires a relog to get rid of the effect.
    And right away in that same thread:
    Quote Originally Posted by SqueakofDoom View Post
    We are aware of both issues. While the the persistent leaf visual for Druid's Regeneration may be annoying, at least it's only a visual issue.
    It's only a visual bug! Nothing to see h-, errr, um... Move along!

This is my number one enjoyment bug, having to relog to fix, can't be good business. Don't you want players to stay in for as long as possible?

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mindos View Post
    This has been going on for over 7 years. Please fix the annoying neverending graphic of leaves and green light whenever a Druid casts Regenerate.
    While they're at weird spell interactions, here's another pet peeve issue of mine: Shadow Walk's sound effect ends when you properly end the effect by attacking or interacting with an item, but entering a quest makes the weird bell sounds permanent until relog.
    Enthusiasm enthusiast enthusiast.

Since we're on bugs that linger, here's one mentioned before that I'm worried will get left behind:

Inquisitive universal tree is fairly new, but lets not let bugs keep going:

Bug: Core 2 Hit the Streets, doesn't give half-elf the +10 to diplomacy like it says it does.
    Bug2: Hit the streets doesnt give any dodge like it says it does.
    Bug3: Hit the streets only gives 1 to Diplomacy skill instead of 3 (tested on half-elf only so may be race problem)

Also, could anyone update the ddowiki.com has incorrect description of tief 5 No holds barred, description now states it works with all crossbows.
    Last edited by Mindos; 05-07-2020 at 11:09 AM.

Default Angel Skin not working as described in the U45 Release Notes

As Per U45 Release notes:

"Angelskin now grants a +1 Sacred Bonus to Armor Class and a +1 Racial Bonus to Physical Resistance Rating per Caster Level."

Angel Skin should be adding to AC. Currently it is not. I tested it when u45 was on Lamannia and it worked then.
    Deijah / Deijara / Deijanna / Deijora / Deijaugh
    Ornery and Loving it.

Hero
    2015 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by PainStealer View Post
    As Per U45 Release notes:

"Angelskin now grants a +1 Sacred Bonus to Armor Class and a +1 Racial Bonus to Physical Resistance Rating per Caster Level."

Angel Skin should be adding to AC. Currently it is not. I tested it when u45 was on Lamannia and it worked then.
    As I said in your other thread, this is not what the in game description says, what it says (and does) in game now is superior (grants MRR as well as PRR) so I would rather they did not change it.

Quote Originally Posted by Krelar View Post
    As I said in your other thread, this is not what the in game description says, what it says (and does) in game now is superior (grants MRR as well as PRR) so I would rather they did not change it.
    The fact that you prefer the broken version has no bearing as to the fact that the spell does not work as advertized in the U45 release.
    Deijah / Deijara / Deijanna / Deijora / Deijaugh
    Ornery and Loving it.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by PainStealer View Post
    The fact that you prefer the broken version has no bearing as to the fact that the spell does not work as advertized in the U45 release.
    I count that as an error in the spell's description.
    Still totally worth fixing, and probably a lot easier than changing what the spell actually does too.
    Enthusiasm enthusiast enthusiast.

t5 inquis alacrity doesnt work for great crossbows, the multi selector one, Inquistors Path, all three have passive "+30% Alacrity with non-Repeating Crossbows" is the description but do not work verified on char sheet when holding a great crossbow

fury of wild doesnt give ranger levels spell length is wrong now was 11 mins now giving 9 i think

edit: also, when you die at end of quest the revive button is present next to the J key window
    Last edited by Mindos; 05-07-2020 at 05:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fants View Post
    This has already been fixed and will be getting to you in a new patch soon(tm).
    You guys SO good, mmm-hmm!

Default website bugs

1. Clicking on DDO Market at the top of this page takes you to: http://store.standingstonegames.com/...eID.4823088000
    on THAT page, on the very bottom right is a link to Legal Notices. But it links to a Turbine Webpage that doesn't exist: http://www.turbine.com/en/content/legal-info-en

2. At https://myaccount.standingstonegames.com/index.php the title of the webpage displayed is MyAccount @ Turbine: Account Management. In addition, there is no link to this webpage except from the DDO Market page at the bottom.

edit2: https://help.standingstonegames.com/...s/requests/new This website is all kinds of broken, doesnt work right in IE, Firefox, etc. Issue 1: There doesnt seem to be a direct link to bug submissions easily visible anywhere. Even if you get the page to work sorta right, it will stall in the dropdown menu and not load the next field. Issue 2: the support page wants ITS OWN LOGIN AND PASSWORD. This whole help area is just a huge mess, no one, NO ONE will spend any time here and will give up and leave. Help pages should be quick, easy, intuitive and welcoming. You want everyone to get what they need, as fast as possible, from the young kids playing to the old veterans, tech savvy or not.

Edit: The register page link on https://www.ddo.com/en/game/download, https://www.ddo.com/en/account/registration redirects to: http://trial.turbine.com/ab/ddo/ which then redirects to: https://signup.ddo.com/
    Last edited by Mindos; 05-08-2020 at 08:10 AM.

Systems Designer

Quote Originally Posted by Furelli View Post
    Coat of the traveller (heroic) armor bonus is +24, a whopping 7 above any other armor of the same level and basically outclasses most medium armors until ~level 20. Too much of an outlier imho. Drop it down to +18 and it will still be amazing.

Furelli
    Dropped it to a level appropriate value - note that its actual Armor Bonus was +19 and is now +12. Max Dex bonus remains at +8.
    100% radical, enthusiasm enthusiast.

"Have you tried preproccing feat directory?"

Linguistic items don't work correctly. If skill have cool down of 6s, f. Eg. Intimidation, then 10% from linguistic lower it of 0,6s.. rounded to... 0.
    Cool down is the same no matter you have item equipped or not.
    Please hard code min 1s drop for cooldowns when 10% from standard cooldown is lower then 1s.
    >>Officer of the Polish Guild: GildiaDDOpl<<>>Cannith<<
    Isioviel Jr'eness - the Completionist
    Finghin Al'Roeg 5th life Sorcerer .......Seljuck 5th life 14ftr/5art/1wiz
    If you like my posts, consider adding to my reputation. Thank You.

Time Bandit
    ex DDO Players Council

The Through a Mirror Darkly quest reward, Hero's Plate (Level 27) does not grant Greater Heroism as advertised.

Don't know if the other armour types have the same bug.

Community Member

Default Inscribe Admixtures

As a artificer is impossible to equip a admixture scroll to inscribe it. It seems like a bug?

Curative Admixture: Cure Critical Wounds it is in the list of artificer spells but artificer can not equip it in hand to inscribe it.
    Last edited by kantordack; 05-09-2020 at 03:07 PM. Reason: added spell

Default Moar String table errors, when examining other players

When using the examine feature on another player, occasionaly a red exclamation point! symbol is seen. Hovering over this symbol with the mouse cursor will show a pop up text String Table Error. Here's a screenshot of one:

<string table error; tableDID [0x2501F4A6] token [0x0DA44875]> <string table error; tableDID [0x2501F4A6] token [0x033D632E]>

Default Request

Can we change Sphere of Wave's Power of the frozen storm effect from an Equipment bonus to Enhanced bonus?

Why? Because to eliminate duplication of effects, removing the need to slot the Raveloft Belt Thrumming Sparkcord.

Currently Sphere of wave is a very hard item to aquire, yet at first glance, slotting:

Sphere of wave
    Thumming Sparkcord
    Legendary WildFrost
    Glacial Insignia

There's a lot of overlap. I was thinking why not make the High End hard to get, Schism Shard crafted Sphere of Wave into Enhancement Bonus like the Thrumming sparkcord?

So instead of the Sphere of wave basically just giving you Paragon Cerulean Wave(DC 100?), with all its other effects darn near duplicated elsewhere, change its spellpower bonus, letting players eliminate the Ravenloft belt and see what happens?

Edit, also if there's any wiki editors around, how do I edit the Paragon Cerulean Wave hover over pop up to stop saying the DC of this effect is 35? Reflection of Wave page has the correct Dc100 popup.
    Last edited by Mindos; 05-09-2020 at 11:17 AM.

Hero
    2015 DDO Players Council

When using Confront Any Foe from Divine Crusader, male elves move slightly backwards. (I haven't tested other genders or races but I don't remember it happening last life when I was a halfling)

Page 75 of 112 FirstFirst ... 256571727374757677787985 ... LastLast