Community Manager

Default The Mimic Hunt is now live!

Chests throughout the game can now be a mimic through April 6th. Not active on the Hardcore server.
    Have fun, and don't forget to gather for buffs!
    Follow DDO on: Facebook Twitter YouTube
    Join us on Twitch!
    Hello from Standing Stone Games! Facebook Twitter
    For Support: https://help.standingstonegames.com

Community Member Alrik_Fassbauer's Avatar

You were faster than me.

I was about to ask if and when this event could be there again.

(Almost as if I had unconsciously sensed that there "was something in the air" ...)
    "You are a Tiefling. And a Cleric, with the Domain of the Sun. Doesn't that contradict each other ?" "No, all my friends are playing evil. I found that so boring that I decided to be on the good side. And, besides, Sun and Fire, where is the difference, really ?"

I just wanted to point out that not only are there Mimic companions in the DDO store, but also a lot of other companions which haven't been available for some time !
    (Or at least I haven't seen them for some time in the shop).

Cubes ("Cubelet") and Wraiths, for example.
    Last edited by Alrik_Fassbauer; 03-30-2020 at 08:42 AM.
    "You are a Tiefling. And a Cleric, with the Domain of the Sun. Doesn't that contradict each other ?" "No, all my friends are playing evil. I found that so boring that I decided to be on the good side. And, besides, Sun and Fire, where is the difference, really ?"

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    Chests throughout the game can now be a mimic through April 6th. Not active on the Hardcore server.
    Any chance we can keep this event open longer? the low level gear for TRS is so expensive I'll never have enough time to get half what I want

Quote Originally Posted by Sergai View Post
    Any chance we can keep this event open longer? the low level gear for TRS is so expensive I'll never have enough time to get half what I want
    I agree. I participated in I think 3 events and I have only something around 30 (estimated number) of tokens due to my casual playing.

Quote Originally Posted by Alrik_Fassbauer View Post
    I agree. I participated in I think 3 events and I have only something around 30 (estimated number) of tokens due to my casual playing.
    Casual play doesn't get many Mimic tokens, true.

If you really want an item (and there are a couple good ones), I suggest you set aside an evening or three and farm one up. For an alt with no leet gear, the cloak is a great thing, and the necklace is a great swap for a Hagglebot and/or any social rolls.

See link in sig.