Community Member

Default Inquisitive - Improved Uncanny Dodge

Improved Uncanny Dodge from Inquisitive seems to have a fairly long activation time. Is this the case for other sources of uncanny dodge as well?

Quote Originally Posted by cru121 View Post
    Improved Uncanny Dodge from Inquisitive seems to have a fairly long activation time. Is this the case for other sources of uncanny dodge as well?
    The rogue version activates instantly.

Default Is this a Bug?

Is this enhancement supposed to grant the passive dodge % at levels 4,8,12,16,20 as the feat? Because I'm not getting any passive bonus.

Enhancement reads as follows:
    Improved Uncanny Dodge: Activate this ability to gain a temporary 50% Dodge bonus and a +6 reflex save bonus. That feat also grants you a 1% passive bonus to Dodge at levels 4, 6, 8, 12, 16 and 20. This shares cooldown with Improved Uncanny Dodge feat

The temporary bonuses work fine. But the passive bonus is absent. The wording is weird so I don't understand, is this a bug?
    Last edited by Dennots21; 05-09-2019 at 10:05 AM.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dennots21 View Post
    Is this enhancement supposed to grant the passive dodge % at levels 4,8,12,16,20 as the feat? Because I'm not getting any passive bonus.

Enhancement reads as follows:
    Improved Uncanny Dodge: Activate this ability to gain a temporary 50% Dodge bonus and a +6 reflex save bonus. That feat also grants you a 1% passive bonus to Dodge at levels 4, 6, 8, 12, 16 and 20. This shares cooldown with Improved Uncanny Dodge feat

The temporary bonuses work fine. But the passive bonus is absent. The wording is weird so I don't understand, is this a bug?
    As I understand, yes, you should get the passive bonus as well. You're not a Rogue or Barb that already has the feat, right?

Quote Originally Posted by droid327 View Post
    As I understand, yes, you should get the passive bonus as well. You're not a Rogue or Barb that already has the feat, right?
    I only have 2 levels of rogue, so I don't have the Uncanny Dodge feat from that. Level 14 atm and I'm not receiving any passive dodge, which should be + 3% at this level.

Community Member

While we're on it, I think the passive dodge from the (2nd? Third?) core isn't applying either.

Quote Originally Posted by Xgya View Post
    While we're on it, I think the passive dodge from the (2nd? Third?) core isn't applying either.
    Yes! I was checking the rest of the enhancements and you are correct. The second core: Hit the Streets is not giving the 2% dodge and the diplomacy bonus is incorrect too. I will open a new thread with all the inquisitive enhancements that I've found are not working as described.

Community Member

Default Inquisitor Doge bug

Quote Originally Posted by Dennots21 View Post
    Yes! I was checking the rest of the enhancements and you are correct. The second core: Hit the Streets is not giving the 2% dodge and the diplomacy bonus is incorrect too. I will open a new thread with all the inquisitive enhancements that I've found are not working as described.
    Just nudging this as it doesn't seem any devs have ever responded to this issue.
    ------------------------------------------------
    Manganese (Monk) , Arcflame (Wiz), Moncler (Drunk), Rhoque (Stick build), Arthee (Tosser), Complesean (Ranged Build),
    Haggail (Warchanter/Swash), Amandla (Pally), Bahrbie (Warlock), Alaniel (FvS)
    of Renowned

Bump

No passive dodge from T5:Improved Uncanny Dodge (+1% at L4,6,8,12,16,20) or Core2:Hit the Streets (2%).

Note: Bug Report submitted
    Last edited by mbartol; 03-14-2020 at 07:41 PM.
    Ghallanda: Tervail (solo player)

I was going to create a thread to report the passive dodge from Inquisitive core and Inquisitive Uncanny Dodge not working, but I was able to find this thread that already has it reported. Hoping it gets fixed. I have both enhancements, and have zero dodge unless I equip an item that has a dodge bonus.

I hadn't noticed that the passive diplomacy bonus was also not working properly. Good catch on that!
    "Swords will cut you wide open!" - Trip Fisk