Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: U42 Bugs

Default U42 Bugs

Have been running across multiple bugs:

1) Epic Saga reward list does not always give artifacts. Everyone in my party received Artifacts in their reward list, and I got nothing. Just the typical XP/Favor/skill tomes and some mats. Very frustrated that I got screwed over. This is the True Elite (did first two quests on R5, rest on R8)

2) Irk in Just Business can leap off the edge of the quest and be stuck in a falling animation and be unkillable. Sent in a ticket, which remains unanswered 6 hours later. DPSed him for half an hour and he randomly teleported after dozens of HP resets (can beat him to 0 HP and he wont die until eventually his HP jumps up to 2/3rds). After a teleport, he jumped off again, but was able to get him to port after ~5 minutes of hitting and killed him then. This is a serious issue though.

3) Random plain daggers spawning in chests. This has been acknowledged and is stated not to be in placement of named loot, though does that really mean no optionals or red names provide loot? Just end chests? There are some extremely tough optionals that I would hope would have named loot behind them...

4) No Rare filigrees seem to be dropping. While there is a chance that ~100 filigree pulls amongst the party would have none, it is still statistically very unlikely so is a red flag to me.
    Pinc Punch - Unarmed Monk (Uber Completionist) // Porc the Orc - Paladin // Thunderborn - Warlock // Imustbe Emo - PewPew Rogue // Aquamine Artifact - Crafting Artificer (shelved)

Community Member

stuck spot next to rusty's chest.

Quote Originally Posted by DrawingGuy View Post

1) Epic Saga reward list does not always give artifacts. Everyone in my party received Artifacts in their reward list, and I got nothing. Just the typical XP/Favor/skill tomes and some mats. Very frustrated that I got screwed over. This is the True Elite (did first two quests on R5, rest on R8)

4) No Rare filigrees seem to be dropping. While there is a chance that ~100 filigree pulls amongst the party would have none, it is still statistically very unlikely so is a red flag to me.
    1) None of the 6 of us who finished the saga were offered an artifact -- very disappointing.

4) I think I pulled one rare filagree, but not completely sure....as i think it was in a chest i rerolled. But I'd been looking for them and that was the one time it stuck in my mind that I finally saw one.

Systems Designer

The Artifacts that can be found in the Saga Rewards are not a guaranteed Saga reward, but you'll have a higher chance at higher difficulties (25% on Elite, 50% True Elite). Furthermore, they only appear in the main Sharn Saga - not the Cogs saga. We'll take a look at Rare Filigree drops to be sure it's all up to shape - I've already taken all of the bonus daggers out.
    100% radical, enthusiasm enthusiast.

"Have you tried preproccing feat directory?"

Quote Originally Posted by Lynnabel View Post
    The Artifacts that can be found in the Saga Rewards are not a guaranteed Saga reward, but you'll have a higher chance at higher difficulties (25% on Elite, 50% True Elite). Furthermore, they only appear in the main Sharn Saga - not the Cogs saga. We'll take a look at Rare Filigree drops to be sure it's all up to shape - I've already taken all of the bonus daggers out.
    So a full elite run doesn’t get at least one artifact. We ran a group through all of it R2 and never saw one til one of us got an artifact choice on the end reward. The rest of us got tomes we couldn’t use or xp we didn’t need

If it’s not going to be 100% how about reaper xp gem for those who complete in reaper. Amount scales with reaper difficulty. Otherwise what’s the point of the saga for capped characters?
    Sarlona's FORMER #1 Piker!!
    QuiknDirty~Quikster~Quikkilla Missquik~
    Member of Roving Guns

Systems Designer

Quote Originally Posted by Quikster View Post
    So a full elite run doesn’t get at least one artifact. We ran a group through all of it R2 and never saw one til one of us got an artifact choice on the end reward. The rest of us got tomes we couldn’t use or xp we didn’t need

If it’s not going to be 100% how about reaper xp gem for those who complete in reaper. Amount scales with reaper difficulty. Otherwise what’s the point of the saga for capped characters?
    For clarity, the Artifacts available in Sharn are only found in that particular Saga on higher Legendary difficulties and in the raids. The Saga also contains Tomes, Renown, and XP - as well as Sharn Crafting Materials - but we're always open to suggestions on what could make rewards more reward-y.
    100% radical, enthusiasm enthusiast.

"Have you tried preproccing feat directory?"

The Artifacts that can be found in the Saga Rewards are not a guaranteed Saga reward, but you'll have a higher chance at higher difficulties (25% on Elite, 50% True Elite).
    Is the saga reward list the only place to acquire the artifacts or do they also drop somewhere in questing?

Ninja-ed

Well drat. I hardly ever raid and I don't run EE/LE if I can help it.
    Blood Scented Axe Body Spray (Thelanis)
    Aelonwy - Wydavir - Metaluscious - Aertimys - Phantastique - Kaelaria - Lunaura - Aelurawynn - Saurscha - Crystalorn - Aurvaeyn - Vaelyns - Wyllowynd

Quote Originally Posted by Paisheng View Post
    1) None of the 6 of us who finished the saga were offered an artifact -- very disappointing.

4) I think I pulled one rare filagree, but not completely sure....as i think it was in a chest i rerolled. But I'd been looking for them and that was the one time it stuck in my mind that I finally saw one.
    I completed the first chain on 2 characters / accounts, I got a good handful of rare filigree.

reward-y.
    reward-E?
    reward-eh?

littering and?
    glittering and?

Quote Originally Posted by Dragavon View Post
    I completed the first chain on 2 characters / accounts, I got a good handful of rare filigree.
    (Rare), not U42 new.

Community Member

For clarity, the Artifacts available in Sharn are only found in that particular Saga on higher Legendary difficulties and in the raids. The Saga also contains Tomes, Renown, and XP - as well as Sharn Crafting Materials - but we're always open to suggestions on what could make rewards more reward-y.
    Is it a randomised list of artifacts or always the same static 4?
    Only 4 of us had the luck to get the list and it were the same exact artifacts.
    1 wisdom 1 char 2 dex
    Quote Originally Posted by sirgog View Post
    There is no shortage of content in this game for the weakest 5% of players.

For most content, they have three difficulties designed solely for them, Casual, Normal and Hard.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kebtid View Post
    Is it a randomised list of artifacts or always the same static 4?
    Only 4 of us had the luck to get the list and it were the same exact artifacts.
    1 wisdom 1 char 2 dex
    hmm might be the same, I got those exact 4 as well

I ran the first three quests in p1 of Sharn and I got 2 (rare) filigrees in total. No idea if others in my group got any, but they do drop.

Ash Imprisonment bugs:
    - Literally everything in Gianthold Tor is immune to Ash Imprisonment. (Was working prior to U42.)
    - Non named Oozes in An Invitation to Dinner are immune to Fascinate and Ash Imprisonment despite having the "Music of the Sewers" enhancement.
    - Drones are immune to Bard Fascinate/Ash Imprisonment even if they have Music of the Makers.
    Last edited by QuantumFX; 05-15-2019 at 10:02 AM.
    Things worthy of Standing Stone going EXTREME PREJUDICE™ on.:
    • Epic and Legendary Mysterious ring upgrades, please.
    • Change the stack size of filigree in the shared bank to 50. The 5 stack makes the shared bank worthless for storing filigree in a human usable manner.
    • Fixing why I don't connect to the chat server for 5 minutes when I log into a game world.
    • Fixing the wonky Lightning Sphere and Tactical Det firing by converting them to use alchemist spell arcing.
    • Redoing the drop rates of tomes in generic and raid loot tables.

Community Member

Wait, so no chance of artifacts when running on hard? Do you still have a chance of getting them from non-saga questing on hard?

I don't mind if there is only a small chance when running on hard... but zero? You should advertise that in the product description.

Default Cogs wilderness stuck spot

You are at: r1 lx1522 ly795 i18 ox51.40 oy65.14 oz119.65 h102.7

Playing since 2010 | Don't do the fun wrong | New to Orien? Join the ingame Titan Channel | Soko Irrlicht freut sich immer über neue Mitglieder | Deutscher DDO Discord | Orien Raiding Discord | Toons: Titus Ovid , Bruder, Upload, Zzed, (Rubbel)

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainPurge View Post
    (Rare), not U42 new.
    I got several U42 new rare. Final burial charisma, Splendid cacophony constitution and Reverbation reflex.

Default is this wai?

You are at: r1 lx1497 ly822 i18 ox38.32 oy127.78 oz170.05 h59.1

Playing since 2010 | Don't do the fun wrong | New to Orien? Join the ingame Titan Channel | Soko Irrlicht freut sich immer über neue Mitglieder | Deutscher DDO Discord | Orien Raiding Discord | Toons: Titus Ovid , Bruder, Upload, Zzed, (Rubbel)

Squirrel Enthusiast Lokeal_The_Flame's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DrawingGuy View Post

2) Irk in Just Business can leap off the edge of the quest and be stuck in a falling animation and be unkillable. Sent in a ticket, which remains unanswered 6 hours later. DPSed him for half an hour and he randomly teleported after dozens of HP resets (can beat him to 0 HP and he wont die until eventually his HP jumps up to 2/3rds). After a teleport, he jumped off again, but was able to get him to port after ~5 minutes of hitting and killed him then. This is a serious issue though.

3) Random plain daggers spawning in chests. This has been acknowledged and is stated not to be in placement of named loot, though does that really mean no optionals or red names provide loot? Just end chests? There are some extremely tough optionals that I would hope would have named loot behind them...

Rare Filigrees are indeed dropping, Shards Of Mechanus filigree set never went live though

Squirrel Enthusiast Lokeal_The_Flame's Avatar

Default Shards Of Mechanus Filigree set is missing from patch

I've done quite the search, filigrees for that set did not go live!

I have multiple others helping me try and find pieces to that set, no one has even found a single piece.

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast