Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Systems Designer

Quote Originally Posted by Alcides View Post
    I can't seem to add Nearly Finished and Almost There from the crafting table to Collective Sight. Picking one locks out the other.
    This should be fixed internally.
    100% radical, enthusiasm enthusiast.

"Have you tried preproccing feat directory?"

Community Member

I bought Sharn under the assumption these were non-raid because of the green text.

Someone working for SSG care to address this?

Systems Designer

Quote Originally Posted by GramercyRiff View Post
    I bought Sharn under the assumption these were non-raid because of the green text.

Someone working for SSG care to address this?
    They will have a variety of acquisition sources, such as through Sagas or the Raids.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lynnabel View Post
    They will have a variety of acquisition sources, such as through Sagas or the Raids.
    Thanks for this information.

Quote Originally Posted by eterna1_drag0n View Post
    Can you remove the static adsorptions and make it a crafting select-able option.

This way players can choose the absorption they want and will require players to run content more to collect said ingredients.
    Quote Originally Posted by eterna1_drag0n View Post
    If these are supposed to be cornerstones of a build, is there any way you can make them be multi-positional? I mean like the slave lords crafting items that can go into different positions, Waist/Neck, Wrist/Feet, Trinket/Ring, and/or other combinations.
    These are not crafting pieces though...these are artifacts. Artifacts are not something you just find under a rock in a dungeon and then mess around with. They are super rare items that come as they are. Often they are also cursed in addition to their great power so I guess just be happy this isn't the case here. You cannot just go and tinker with something this old and powerful.
    ZERG
    Whynnd | Xantroos | Cyridven | Justys

Ultimate Lord of Shadows Dreppo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cocomajobo View Post
    The Zarash'ak Ward Neck Minor Artifact
    Minimum Level:29
    Maximum Filigree Slots: 3

• Wisdom +22
    • Quality Spell Focus Mastery +2
    • Armor Bonus +22
    • Negative Absorption +31%

Stolen Signet of ir'Wynarn Ring Minor Artifact

• Charisma +22
    • Exceptional Alluring Skills Bonus +11
    • Quality Potency +41
    • Electricity Absorption +53%

ir'Kesslan's Shattered Lens Goggles Minor Artifact

• Dexterity +22
    • Dodge +22%
    • Parrying +10
    • Force Absorption +20%

Radiant Ring of Taer Valaestas Ring Minor Artifact

• Wisdom +22
    • Quality Accuracy +8
    • Quality Deadly +5
    • Law Absorption +31%

Gauntlet of the Iron Council Gloves Minor Artifact

• Constitution +22
    • Magical Sheltering +59
    • Spell Resistance +52
    • Acid Absorption +53%

Sigil of the Triumverate Ring Minor Artifact

• Dexterity +22
    • Insightful Accuracy +17
    • Insightful Deadly +8
    • Sonic Absorption +53%

Brand of Kalok Shash Bracer Minor Artifact

• Strength +22
    • Quality Accuracy +8
    • Quality Deadly +5
    • Fire Absorption +53%

Key of Rhukaan Draal Necklace Minor Artifact

• Intelligence +22
    • Insightful Accuracy +17
    • Insightful Deadly +8
    • Chaos Absorption +31%

Band of Diani ir'Wynarn Bracer Minor Artifact

• Intelligence +22
    • Quality Potency +41
    • Light Absorption +31%

Sigil of Regalport Necklace Minor Artifact

• Charisma +22
    • Wizardry +481
    • Cold Absorption +53%
    My first suggestion is tweak Sigil of the Triumverate and Key of Rhukaan Draal to have Quality Accuracy + Deadly, rather than Insightful. Insightful Accuracy + Deadly are both prevalent in the other Sharn named loot, but Quality is not. Two other artifacts already have Quality Accuracy + Deadly.

My second suggestion is that ir'Kesslan's Shattered Lens would make more sense in the bracer slot than the goggles slot, and Guantlet of the Iron Council would make more sense in either the cloak or boots slot. I mean that both mechanically and thematically.

My third suggestion is that Spell Resistance (on Gauntlet of the Iron Council) is an extremely niche effect. To make it useful you have to design your whole build around it. I support having Spell Resistance in the Sharn loot, but on one of the regular or raid items. Maybe Insightful Spell Saves on the artifact would retain the same thematic intent?

Why there's only 3 slots for filigree in artifacts, when most of the filigree sets have 4-5 tiers?
    >>Officer of the Polish Guild: GildiaDDOpl<<>>Cannith<<
    Isioviel Jr'eness - the Completionist
    Finghin Al'Roeg 5th life Sorcerer .......Seljuck 5th life 14ftr/5art/1wiz
    If you like my posts, consider adding to my reputation. Thank You.

Community Member IlmerSilverhilt's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Seljuck View Post
    Why there's only 3 slots for filigree in artifacts, when most of the filigree sets have 4-5 tiers?
    If I understand correctly, these work together with sentient weapons so youll have 8+3 slots for 11 total

Ilmer
    Illmer Silverhilt, 36pt (Half) Elf Rogue13/Fighter6/Monk1. The Kighter
    Mesmerrita d'Jorasco, 36pt PDK Bard20. Racial Completionist
    Subpar, Orien

(not currently) Livestreaming on Twitch.tv/mesmerita - My YouTube - My Spotify

The Absorption aspect of the artifacts makes these situationally more useful and increases the overall attractiveness of the artifacts as something I might want

Please keep that element of the design

I particularly want the Band of Diani ir'Wynarn on my Pale Master

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lynnabel View Post
    I'd say that's probably good, still means you can only get mythic/reaper bonus in raid... but can at least get one without it.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dreppo View Post
    My first suggestion is tweak Sigil of the Triumverate and Key of Rhukaan Draal to have Quality Accuracy + Deadly, rather than Insightful. Insightful Accuracy + Deadly are both prevalent in the other Sharn named loot, but Quality is not. Two other artifacts already have Quality Accuracy + Deadly.

My second suggestion is that ir'Kesslan's Shattered Lens would make more sense in the bracer slot than the goggles slot, and Guantlet of the Iron Council would make more sense in either the cloak or boots slot. I mean that both mechanically and thematically.

My third suggestion is that Spell Resistance (on Gauntlet of the Iron Council) is an extremely niche effect. To make it useful you have to design your whole build around it. I support having Spell Resistance in the Sharn loot, but on one of the regular or raid items. Maybe Insightful Spell Saves on the artifact would retain the same thematic intent?
    I was ok with the lenses, I interpreted it as being able to see the attacks coming and react better. I'd say it fits either bracer or goggle thematically based on effects.

I agree about the gauntlets though, a complete line of defensive effects seems more cloak than gauntlet to me too.

having 3 filigree slots alone makes these BiS. Just get rid of all other attributes so we sweat over the decision to use them or not.
    Wiki dashboard with some useful stealthplay links. LONG LIVE STEALTH!
    Proud Knight of the Silver Legion, Cannith: Saekee (main) and some others typically parked at some level to help guildies and other players

• Wisdom +22
    • Armor Bonus +22
    Armor Bonus just doesn't make sense. Divines wear armor, and that makes this ability a total waste. Quality Potency, Wizardry, Ins Wizardry, Insightful Light Spell Power... pretty much anything remotely divine caster related would be much better.
    Pinc Punch - Unarmed Monk (Uber Completionist) // Porc the Orc - Paladin // Thunderborn - Warlock // Imustbe Emo - PewPew Rogue // Aquamine Artifact - Crafting Artificer (shelved)

Systems Designer

Quote Originally Posted by DrawingGuy View Post
    Armor Bonus just doesn't make sense. Divines wear armor, and that makes this ability a total waste. Quality Potency, Wizardry, Ins Wizardry, Insightful Light Spell Power... pretty much anything remotely divine caster related would be much better.
    This was actually Quality Potency in-game - notes were still a little scrambled. Good work on coming to the exact same conclusion we did a few weeks ago

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cantor View Post
    I'd say that's probably good, still means you can only get mythic/reaper bonus in raid... but can at least get one without it.
    Well she's saying it'll be a variety, so it's possible that these will be acquired in other places than raids and sagas. If the only place you can get mythic/reaper is raids though, I don't have any issue with this despite not being a raider. I agree it's possibly even a good thing, as it makes raiding more enticing.

I'm just glad these can be acquired outside raids and the green text wasn't misleading or a simple mistake.

Intelligence +22
    Quality Spell Focus Mastery +2
    Quality Potency +41
    Light Absorption +31%

Users of this will likely be using the Esoteric set which requires bracers and googles. Can this be moved to any slot besides bracers and googles? The other INT artifact is necklace. Maybe swap the slots?

Quote Originally Posted by Krell View Post
    Intelligence +22
    Quality Spell Focus Mastery +2
    Quality Potency +41
    Light Absorption +31%

Users of this will likely be using the Esoteric set which requires bracers and googles. Can this be moved to any slot besides bracers and googles? The other INT artifact is necklace. Maybe swap the slots?
    I second this. I talked about this in Post 6 in this thread!

Please consider this!
    Mellkor Wizard, Culpepper Cleric, Coyle Warlock, Anarion Mechanic Archer, Ungoliant, Assassin, Tulkas Astaldo Vanguard Pally,
    ***Argonnessen***
    ~~Ascent~~

• Wisdom +22
    • Armor Bonus +22

Replace the Armor Bonus +22, nearly all wisdom caster classes wear armor, make it quality or insightful spell pen. I actually don't like it in a neck slot since it competes with the Legendary Dawn's Herald-Charm, but swapping between the two works if Zarash'ak Ward loses the armor bonus for something more in line with a caster.
    Bjriand The Great Stormsinger Bard Triple Heroic / Epic / Iconic / Racial Completionist working on Archetype lives...

Squirrel Enthusiast Lokeal_The_Flame's Avatar

Default Problem That Deserves Some Attention

Neck equipped artifacts will prevent certain set bonuses from being possible, for sets that require a neck slot item, please create some additional pieces to substitute for the neck slot place so neck slot artifacts receive the love they deserve this update!

There is a neck slot item with the intelligence stat, and if you look closely at the sets tailored to classes that would find the intelligence stat particularly important (Wizards and artificers), you will find that a neck slot item is mandatory to complete said sets meaning the use of the intelligence based neck slot artifact is quite unlikely.... meaning a potentially wasted effort in terms of item design.

Community Member

Lots of these caster artifacts have Quality Spell Focus 2, same as Black Satin Waist. I can't see not taking the waist item on a DC caster for the Quality Wis/Cha/Int 5 so it becomes a redundant effect. I would suggest swapping one of the two for a different DC boosting effect - Insightful Spell Focus Mastery 4 or if that's too powerful, a sacred/profane spell focus mastery 2? I like sacred/profane here as it feels more "special" on the artifacts.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast