Default U36 Item Drop Locations

So I've seen several threads where people have been asking whether the new Sniper belt or the new warhammer are dropping or not. This is usually because the Wiki says an item drops in one quest but it no longer does because the original information was based on Lamannia info or because the last patch (U36.1) changed the locations where the new stuff is supposed to drop.

I'd like to get the locations straightened out once and for all and update the wiki so that it's accurate.

To that end, I'd ask that as many people as possible post in this thread which items dropped and in which dungeons they dropped. Please provide data from ONLY after the last patch (again, 36.1) which we got this past Wednesday, July 19th.

I'll wait for a few days (or until we have a good consensus on what drops where now) and compile the results from this thread (as well as my own observations) and fix the U36 Item entries.

Screenshots showing the items (still in the chest) as well as the dungeon you're in would be helpful but not super necessary.

Thanks!
    Last edited by Steve_Howe; 07-21-2017 at 11:35 AM.
    Steve Howe was voted "Best Overall Guitarist" in Guitar Player magazine five years in a row (1977–1981) and in 1981 was the first rock guitar player inducted into the Guitar Player Hall of Fame.

Any help from the Community on this?
    Steve Howe was voted "Best Overall Guitarist" in Guitar Player magazine five years in a row (1977–1981) and in 1981 was the first rock guitar player inducted into the Guitar Player Hall of Fame.

Default Good initiative

I like your initiative. If I had the time to sit down and enjoy the new quests, I would be helping to contribute (Alas, having exams in 2 weeks makes it hard to justify that).

So, to everyone else that's not drowning in homework: help a brother/sister/kobold out by celebrating your sweet loot drops!
    That's not lag, it's just DDO trying to become turn-based again.
    Feature wishlist: colour-coded HP bars; red/blue teams in raids; rez-timer in party menu

Bug report form link

I picked up 2 of the legendary sniper belts the first day it was out in Records of the Past.
    Darkwinn, Milkus, Terismina, Gothmawg, Dreylock, Drunarah, Bigbhamboo, etc on Sarlona / Brixlynn, Mofus, Curgoth, Deidlit, etc on Ghalanda.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mofus View Post
    I picked up 2 of the legendary sniper belts the first day it was out in Records of the Past.
    Agreed. Sniper belt dropped last night for my group in Records of the Past.
    Thelanis:
    Annikka (Sorc), Dannikka (F), Jannikka (Rgr)
    Tamikka (Bard), Famikka (Rgr)
    Bellynda (Cl), Mellynda (M)

Quote Originally Posted by RobbinB View Post
    Agreed. Sniper belt dropped last night for my group in Records of the Past.
    Thanks.

Noted and confirmed on the Wiki already, though.
    Last edited by Steve_Howe; 07-24-2017 at 12:29 PM.

How about the Slate-Scale Capelet?

Cordovan posted it here recently but it's not even on the Wiki (much less its drop location) yet.
    Last edited by Steve_Howe; 07-24-2017 at 12:32 PM.

Systems Designer

Hey all, I've just pulled this straight from the tables. I've first gotta apologize, I really did mess up U36's drop locations. A few things switched from Lamannia, a few things switched their item types (fun facts, internally Deep Demise is a sceptre :P), and it's probably just easier if I just put this out there and do better next time. Sorry!

Graveyard Shift: Robe, Mantle of the Dwarven Commander, Chieftain, Longrange Runearm, Quarterstaff

Strike Back: Robe again (whoops), Mantle of the Dwarven Commander again (double whoops), Pendant of Hidden Tools, Warhammer, Repeating Light Crossbow

Third Time's a Charm: Docent, Shimmer, Sojourner's Cowl (helm), Rapier, Shortrange Runearm

Records of the Past: Shadow's Embrace (belt), Outpost's Sniper's Belt (belt), Amulet of the Makers, the Dwarven Axe, and the Repeating Heavy Crossbow, Slate Scale Capalet

Desire in the Dark: Handwraps, Light Armor, Sceptre... I mean Dagger, Greatsword, Bastard Sword
    Last edited by Lynnabel; 07-24-2017 at 01:20 PM.
    100% radical, enthusiasm enthusiast.

"Have you tried preproccing feat directory?"

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lynnabel View Post
    Hey all, I've just pulled this straight from the tables. I've first gotta apologize, I really did mess up U36's drop locations. A few things switched from Lamannia, a few things switched their item types (fun facts, internally Deep Demise is a sceptre :P), and it's probably just easier if I just put this out there and do better next time. Sorry!

Graveyard Shift: Robe, Mantle of the Dwarven Commander, Chieftain, Longrange Runearm, Quarterstaff

Strike Back: Robe again (whoops), Mantle of the Dwarven Commander again (double whoops), Pendant of Hidden Tools, Warhammer, Repeating Light Crossbow

Third Time's a Charm: Docent, Shimmer, Sojourner's Cowl (helm), Rapier, Shortrange Runearm

Records of the Past: Shadow's Embrace (belt), Outpost's Sniper's Belt (belt), Amulet of the Makers, the Dwarven Axe, and the Repeating Heavy Crossbow

Desire in the Dark: Handwraps, Light Armor, Sceptre... I mean Dagger, Greatsword, Bastard Sword
    capelet?

Someone apparently pulled the legendary version in Records of the Past: http://ddowiki.com/page/Item:Legenda...-Scale_Capelet
    Last edited by cru121; 07-24-2017 at 01:15 PM.

Systems Designer

Quote Originally Posted by cru121 View Post
    capelet?

Someone apparently pulled the legendary version in Records of the Past: http://ddowiki.com/page/Item:Legenda...-Scale_Capelet
    Records of the Past, yes.
    100% radical, enthusiasm enthusiast.

"Have you tried preproccing feat directory?"

Community Member

Records of the Past, yes.

Default Pulled Yesterday (Sunday 7-23-17)

I pulled Legendary Versions of the below items yesterday.

Deep Arcanum (robe) - "Strike Back"
    Shadows Embrace (Belt) - "Records of the Past"
    Waves of Sorrow (Great Sword) - "Desire in the Dark"

Also saw drop.

Deep Demise (dagger) - "Desire in the Dark"
    Originally Posted by grodon9999
    "I'm beginning to think a lot of people play this game because it's cheaper than paying for a Dominatrix."
    Disciplines Disciples - 54 Alts on Khyber and counting

Thank you Lynnabel, cru121, and Noir.
    Last edited by Steve_Howe; 07-24-2017 at 02:40 PM.

I did get the Enthropic Heartstone Docent in Third Time's a Charm (The First Time)
    After a little Tolkien I am usually up for anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir_Noob View Post
    I did get the Enthropic Heartstone Docent in Third Time's a Charm (The First Time)
    When? After the 36.1 patch?

The Hatchery
    2015 DDO Players Council
    2017-2021 PC Member

(fun facts, internally Deep Demise is a sceptre :P)
    As long as it's still classified as a light weapon that does piercing damage, for Swashbuckling, IC, Weapon Focus, & Weapon Finesse *g*
    "Ignorance killed the cat, sir; curiosity was framed."
    Tripoint, C.J. Cherryh

Community Member

Cool

Better find those items quick! Drop rates should be nerfed any day now.