Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Vellrad View Post
    I liked celestia, now I have to trash it.
    WT* IS THAT!?

Well, I always thought celestia's blade had a DNFTBD look to it. This one seems to have no hilt. If you combined the two, and then kept to using only red/orange/(maybe some purple) hues, I think it'd look badass.

This just in:

Quote Originally Posted by SqueakofDoom View Post
    A couple of things that I know that changed:
    Celestia received a cosmetic update (it's super colorful now!)
    Everyone should have received the Birthday Battle Box (the Birthday Gift should be in your inventory)

I don't think the fix for that Fatesinger/Epic Destiny bug was in this build, but I also didn't run into it again. (The fix will definitely make it to live)
    Today's forecast: fabulous!

Quote Originally Posted by BruceTheHoon View Post
    This just in:

Today's forecast: fabulous!
    I could not read that last line without picturing and hearing someone with there hands in an almost clapping motion and a long "s" sound at the end.

**** it, and here I thought I wouldn't have to run CitW for loot anymore

Change of plans! :V

Quote Originally Posted by Sonos View Post
    I could not read that last line without picturing and hearing someone with there hands in an almost clapping motion and a long "s" sound at the end.

?
    Brenna, Tzanna, and Tzinna Wavekin
    The Dancing Rogues of Argonnessen
    Ascent

Quote Originally Posted by Miow View Post
    Mmmm mmm smells like bacon.

This awesomeness can only be superseded by unicorn pets....make it so devs, make it so

There is nothing like a bit of stress-free slaughter to wind down after a busy day...and cake, there must also be cake.

Quote Originally Posted by LOOON375 View Post
    That unicorn looks like it's blowing rainbow colored gas out it's arse...
    win!
    Quote Originally Posted by twinstronglord View Post
    Up to this point we've all been beating around the bush. Lolth has a very small box in which you can hit her.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonos View Post
    Men in Tights style? Or Blazing Saddles? lol

There is nothing like a bit of stress-free slaughter to wind down after a busy day...and cake, there must also be cake.

As funny as it is, Celestia's tail colors really don't fit the sword's theme. I think the graphic is awesome but I would save it for a different sword. Maybe a RB themed one that has permahaste and on a vorpal creates a multicolored cacophony of damage.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    We are not working with the aliens to send messages that are picked up by your microwaved meatloaf dinner. At least I don't think so...
    Proud member of Tyrs Paladium

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by bhgiant View Post
    As funny as it is, Celestia's tail colors really don't fit the sword's theme. I think the graphic is awesome but I would save it for a different sword. Maybe a RB themed one that has permahaste and on a vorpal creates a multicolored cacophony of damage.
    Yeah, something along the 'Prismatic' theme...

Quote Originally Posted by catmamor View Post
    Men in Tights style? Or Blazing Saddles? lol
    lol, or

"Backside bacon mist" is my new favorite phrase. Amazing!
    Awnoo . Mayonnaise . Cellebrian . Gawnaball . Gawna . Gawnaderp .
    Gawnasorc . Mamadapolis . Gawnahjeal . Winnar .
    Quote Originally Posted by Eladiun View Post
    Gawno is excrement; Gawna is excellent.

Interesting.
    This wasn't supposed to be in the Update 17 build. It must have piggybacked in with something else. Since Update 17 goes live soon, it's too late to take it out, unfortunately.

This is an early product of art work to create a "Brilliant Energy" weapon appearance, like the core 3.5 D&D weapon ability, to be used in future updates.

Sorry guys: We know this isn't working properly right now, and the weapon graphics for this can go away temporarily when zoning.

The final Brilliant Energy weapon type will likely not look like this- this was an early, internal work in progress.

We'll look into reverting this weapon to its prior appearance in a patch after Update 17, until Brilliant Energy weapon appearances are finished.

Quote Originally Posted by Feather_of_Sun View Post
    Interesting.
    This wasn't supposed to be in the Update 17 build. It must have piggybacked in with something else. Since Update 17 goes live soon, it's too late to take it out, unfortunately.

This is an early product of art work to create a "Brilliant Energy" weapon appearance, like the core 3.5 D&D weapon ability, to be used in future updates.

Sorry guys: We know this isn't working properly right now, and the weapon graphics for this can go away temporarily when zoning.

The final Brilliant Energy weapon type will likely not look like this- this was an early, internal work in progress.

We'll look into reverting this weapon to its prior appearance in a patch after Update 17, until Brilliant Energy weapon appearances are finished.
    Awww... just logged in to see this in action, I actually found it pretty fun. The rainbow aspect is probably what bugs people the most, but the general theme of "you're wielding a beam of pure energy" is neat.

Still, looking forward to seeing what you're going to do with Brilliant Energy weapons. Though I hope you give it some significant improvements over the PnP version - that was by far the most overpriced effect (+4 equivalent) for an underwhelming ability (ignore armor and shield bonuses to enemy's AC) with a nasty side-effect to boot (can't harm constructs or undead).
    Raever of Madness * Stormraver * Fireraver * Dreamraver * Skyraver * Solraver * Technoraver * Raverlution * Foraver
    Ghallanda ReRolled
    Turning Ghostbane into a meme is, in my book, the best thing to happen to DDO in awhile.

Interesting.

I'm sure you'd run into some copyrights trouble if the lightbeam extended out whenever you pull it with a certain famous bzzzzzzzzt sound.

Default What Is This? Rainbow Bright?

It gets worse. These are the bosses in some upcoming new content:

Anál nathrach
    orth’ bháis’s bethad
    do chél dénmha

Now I don't feel so bad that I have not managed to pull one from CITW
    Conn Niall Paladin
    Cormac Mac Airt Ranger/Rogue
    If it is a Paladin with some version of Conn.... it is probably me.

Remember this guy's sword? Pure energy:

He just carried around a hilt.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast