Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Alter Bugged?

Quote Originally Posted by Hendrik View Post
    Unless you read DEV traker and what Feather has said about it.
    If you read the DEV tracker and what Feather has said about it you will find that, indeed, Festival Glaciation was nerfed hard by the incorporation of ML increases. Before U16, old Glaciation effects translated into spellpower with U14 with no ML increase. Then the items had the glaciation festival effects wiped from them by a bug (a rather big coincidence considering the nerf that followed) and the motes/recipes refunded.

So, Glaciation will increase the ML of random gen weapons when you apply one that would exceed the current ML of the weapon if it appeared on a lootgen weapon by itself, without a suffix. Also, you can no longer place Risia glaciation effects on the Eternal Wand of Frost.
    EDIT:
    Quote Originally Posted by Feather_of_Sun View Post
    Ice Games recipes function on weapons.

Eveningstar's Midwinter Festival recipes function on shields, armor, robes, and outfits.

I believe you can also use the Midwinter Festival's Glaciation recipes to further increase Festival Glaciation that you have already placed on a weapon through the Ice Games recipes.
    While I could indeed apply the original Risia Glaciation upgrade to a random gen weapon, it didn't allow the Midwinter Festival Glaciation to be placed on it.
    Last edited by SHOCK_and_AWE; 01-08-2013 at 04:13 AM. Reason: Moar infoz
    "Freedom is the sovereign right of every American!"
    -Liberty Prime™

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Feather_of_Sun View Post
    Ice Games recipes function on weapons.

Eveningstar's Midwinter Festival recipes function on shields, armor, robes, and outfits.

I believe you can also use the Midwinter Festival's Glaciation recipes to further increase Festival Glaciation that you have already placed on a weapon through the Ice Games recipes.
    Is the bug of not being able to put weapons in the Midwinter festival barter to upgrade them going to be fixed?
    ME BARB, ME SMA-ok I stand here with pretty blue lines around me. ok I take damage. ok bye.

Community Member

Default Where does this stand?

Is there another thread that I've missed...are there any answers?

Last word was that it would come with U17. U17 isn't here, so no need for new news...
    Quote Originally Posted by Towrn
    ...when the worst thing that happens when you make a mistake at your job is someone complains on the internet, you probably care a little less!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12