Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    Unfortunately, the ability to upgrade most "old" reaver raid loot did not make it into the patch. We apologize for the inconvenience, and will be adding this to our Known Issues list soon. We expect to fix this in a future update.
    Maybe you should just Macro this for future use.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarrant View Post
    I just don't think it's right to make fun of DDO's NPCs. Infractions for everyone!

Community Member

Unfortunately, the ability to upgrade most "old" reaver raid loot did not make it into the patch. We apologize for the inconvenience, and will be adding this to our Known Issues list soon. We expect to fix this in a future update.
    so this is probably end up like the broken shroud collectable side quests (portal shards, blade pieces etc), put aside and forgotten.

"here have a new quest pack, ignore the bugs behind the curtains"

Classy!

Way to keep our expectations high! And by that I mean the expectations that every single update/patch/hot fix will either break something new, or completely fail to fix what was supposed to be fix. You all certainly never cease to impress!

Bonus points when you break stuff completely unrelated to anything else!

Unfortunately, <something we said we would fix or add> did not make it into the patch. We apologize for the inconvenience, and will be adding this to our Known Issues list soon. We expect to fix this in a future update.

This is the only post you'll ever need to make on the forums ever again. Simply substitute whatever it is that was supposed to be fixed into the red portion, and you're golden. You just increased your productivity immensely by not having to type that whole sentence out anymore. Let's hope you get a raise for it!

You might as well add a pass at the abbot raid loot while you're at it.

Apparently, I can't trade in the circle of hatred since it's an exclusive item. Has anyone else tried to trade in older loot that's exclusive?

Osharan, Esharan, Osharina, Usharina, etc... I'm the 'sharans. Epoxy. Notverysexy.
    I've taken the craft disturbing mental image feat... You have been warned!
    Share and Enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by youdonut View Post
    so this is probably end up like the broken shroud collectable side quests (portal shards, blade pieces etc), put aside and forgotten.

"here have a new quest pack, ignore the bugs behind the curtains"
    Yep once again Turbine, the devs and those talking heads in charge who only show their heads 2-3 times a years ,show they they create new systems but never actually finish them or fix them.

new UI: frack up
    Challenges and price point: frack up
    Upgrade Rever and abbot items: frack up
    Busted loot : frack up
    turbine leadership : frack up
    QA: frack up (at least MajMalphunktion has the ***** to say something whens its bad)
    Druids: frack up
    PrE: frack up
    expensive cosmetic kits: frack up
    Increase Raid boss hp: frack up
    Switch from BtA to BtC after 8 months without warning: frack up
    communication: frack up
    revising epics: frack up
    Air Elementals: frack up
    release notes: frack up
    numerous crafting systems and collectables: frack up
    AC/DR: frack up

Wow that felt good to say its all out of my system going go to gog and buy Planescape: Torment which is less then then the challenges and with more old but good content.

Quote Originally Posted by Osharan_Tregarth View Post

Apparently, I can't trade in the circle of hatred since it's an exclusive item. Has anyone else tried to trade in older loot that's exclusive?
    On the bonus side, I was able to successfully use the in-game window to submit a bug report!!! So, yay?
    Osharan, Esharan, Osharina, Usharina, etc... I'm the 'sharans. Epoxy. Notverysexy.
    Share and Enjoy!

On the bonus side, I was able to successfully use the in-game window to submit a bug report!!! So, yay?
    Does not mean they actually received the bug report things have been going missing at Turbine bug report are just one of those things.
    HEY, I'M TRYING TO SOLVE THAT!
    STOP TOUCHING MY PUZZLE!
    TOUCH MY PUZZLE ONE MORE TIME AND YOU'LL BE SORRY!
    PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE WHAT'S WRONG WITH THIS GAME -- I QUIT! AND YOU SHALL DIE!

Quote Originally Posted by Bladedge View Post
    Does not mean they actually received the bug report things have been going missing at Turbine bug report are just one of those things.
    True enough. But I did get the email thanking me for my bug report submission, so I'm cautiously optomistic that it went through properly.
    Share and Enjoy!

My Cookie Jar works just fine.
    Characters on Orien:
    Wanzer/ Klingtanz/ Incanta Superior/ Mercantus

Looks like you can't even upgrade the original Abbot items that changed a year after the raid came out.

If your Vile Blasphemy doesn't have +6 dex or your Noxious Embers is missing Greater ARcane Lore... too bad... no upgrades to the previous loot and no upgrades with the new seal of the abbot.

To refresh Turbine's memory: The Accursed Ascension raid has had much of its treasure improved. Existing items are unaffected by this change.

So none of the pre-Update 0 abbot loot is in your tables unless the item was wholly unchanged.
    Casual DDOaholic

I tried on the Deific Diadem, and got the same error message. So it looks like you can't trade in anthing that has an exclusive tag.
    Share and Enjoy!

My face is bruised from all the facepalms today.

Community Member Captain_Wizbang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by somenewnoob View Post
    My face is bruised from all the facepalms today.

The Hatchery
    2014 DDO Players Council

Are you saying that the string table errors are still displaying on challenge items and augment slots after today's update?
    At least in some cases:
    Quote Originally Posted by genneko View Post
    my tier3 stalker ring is still broken / patch 12.2

/sigh
    Author of Info Blue UI Skin (Really wish Turbine would update the skinning interface and enable all the new UI parts.)
    If you don't have an SSD, you should be using DDOPreload (fixes the slow first login issue)

Quote Originally Posted by Backley View Post
    At least in some cases:
    Double string table errors!

What does it mean? It's so bright, so vivid.

Community Member

Upgrading the quiver of alacrity worked but destroyed all the arrows inside of it. Not really a big deal but I guess you might want to put a warning or something on it for people that care about arrows.

Come on, it isnt that bad. It looks like you can upgrade Cloudburst and Reaver's Amulet with with 5 giant relics. Now if only I new someone who looted either of those to see if it works. The altar accepts elven relics but has no listed recipes.

Hero
    USN(ret)
    Chief cook and bottle washer
    Slante'
    Ancient One

Default circle of hatred

Got the same messages on the Circle of Hatred. Doesn't like it being exclusive to start with.

Upgraded Breeze without a problem but it isn't an excusive item either.
    Last edited by Althotas; 12-14-2011 at 04:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lugoman View Post
    Come on, it isnt that bad. It looks like you can upgrade Cloudburst and Reaver's Amulet with with 5 giant relics. Now if only I new someone who looted either of those to see if it works. The altar accepts elven relics but has no listed recipes.
    Good news, it works. Picture for proof:
    Last edited by WruntJunior; 12-14-2011 at 04:47 PM.
    Pestilence: Wruntjunior ~ Dragonborn Fire Sorc (finished completionist project) // Wruntarrow ~ HW Archer // Youngwrunt ~ SWF SDK Bardbarian // Wruntstaff ~ Stick Melee (current tr project)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast