Community Member

Default New player looking for guild

Hey all! Played a very long time ago, and getting back into it. Started a new character and there is a lot I don't remember! But will be very active as I love this game and am already having a blast playing it again. Pretty much will enjoy playing any and all styles. I do have access to all classes and races (besides iconic ones) and am very excited to start the journey again! Looking for people to play with and have fun with! Do have discord and the like for any chats and such and don't mind if chat is 18+ etc as I am well over that age lol. Thanks for reading and hope to hear from you!

Community Member

I'm not a recruiter or anything, just another player, but stating which server you're on might help them find you.
    Best of luck!

Welcome to the game Dryxis,
    I took the liberty to post your thread in the Orien (Raiding) Discord on the chance that you might be willing to play on that server.

Good luck and cheers,
    Titus
    Playing since 2010 | Don't do the fun wrong | New to Orien? Join the ingame Titan Channel | Soko Irrlicht freut sich immer über neue Mitglieder | Deutscher DDO Discord | Orien Raiding Discord | Toons: Titus Ovid , Bruder, Upload, Zzed, (Rubbel)

welcome back. if you play on orien, platinum dragons has room. our guild website has our discord, contact, and other information.
    https://sites.google.com/view/platinumdragons

Quote Originally Posted by Dryxis View Post
    Hey all! Played a very long time ago, and getting back into it. Started a new character and there is a lot I don't remember! But will be very active as I love this game and am already having a blast playing it again. Pretty much will enjoy playing any and all styles. I do have access to all classes and races (besides iconic ones) and am very excited to start the journey again! Looking for people to play with and have fun with! Do have discord and the like for any chats and such and don't mind if chat is 18+ etc as I am well over that age lol. Thanks for reading and hope to hear from you!