Thread: I won DDO!

Cool I won DDO!

Done all currently available racial, epic, iconic and heroic (base and archetype) past lifes 3 times.
    Thx all who joined me on the way and helped to make things faster.

Very impressive, I am not even close. And just looking at the Char Sheet, those are *insane* stats for a level 1 naked char - about equivalent to a level 5 HC character.
    Khyber, Dragon Order of Arcanix (Elsir - Heroic Completionist running Racial TRs, Veryunique, Skullcrshr, TheMadness - fun builds for duo play w/ my wife)

Intergalactic Space Crusader
    Treasure Hunter

Default Congratulations!

Right on!

Quote Originally Posted by MIvan View Post
    Done all currently available racial, epic, iconic and heroic (base and archetype) past lifes 3 times.
    You have waaay too much free time, clearly.

Which is to say I'm green with envy - outstanding accomplishment, grats!

The Hatchery
    2014 & 2016 DDO Players Council

Gratz!

I'm still a little more than three lives away from getting everything again. And then I need to get my last 13 reaper points.

The hamster wheel goes on and on...
    DDO: If a problem cannot be solved by the application of DPS, you're not applying enough.

gratz!
    Wiki dashboard with some useful stealthplay links. LONG LIVE STEALTH!
    Proud Knight of the Silver Legion, Cannith: Saekee (main) and some others typically parked at some level to help guildies and other players

Now, when posting your build breakdowns, you can humbly write "Past lives: all of them".

Community Member

Cool Nice Job

Congratz!!! I am so far from that.

Quote Originally Posted by MIvan View Post
    Done all currently available racial, epic, iconic and heroic (base and archetype) past lifes 3 times...
    @ MIvan - you now have a (nearly) unique perspective, and I was wondering...

I was reading this list...
    Quote Originally Posted by h46av8r View Post
    ... a list of all the benefits you get as an uber completionist...
    My question is this - in retrospect, which (one or several) PL's do/did you find most valuable, or would have were you to change the order you achieved them? In short, knowing what you know now, which PL's would you recommend to prioritize?

GRATS!!!!!

Mothergoose - Kardinal - Bunks

Founder
    2015 DDO Players Council

Welcome to the exclusive club, we have cookies and cakes and flasks and coffee

Saal
    "Fools said I, you do not know. Silence like a cancer grows, hear my words that I might teach you, take my hand that I might reach you, but my words like silent raindrops fell...."-Paul Simon "Day after day, we caught no breath or motion. As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean."--Coleridge

Ultimate Completionist
    2014 DDO Players Council
    Open Guild for All Founder - Hardcore

Congratulationsupercalifragiliciousexpealidicios!

Quote Originally Posted by C-Dog View Post
    @ MIvan - you now have a (nearly) unique perspective, and I was wondering...

I was reading this list...

My question is this - in retrospect, which (one or several) PL's do/did you find most valuable, or would have were you to change the order you achieved them? In short, knowing what you know now, which PL's would you recommend to prioritize?
    Most lifes I did with alchy, so most usefull PLS was, barb: HP, cleric: DC, FVS: spellpen + SP, wiz: spellpen, alchy: DC + SP.

If priority is get all PL, I find best to do
    • heroic x1 with epic x1 (to max the epic stances that are good for your racial build) (optionaly x3 usefull heroic PLs)
    • racial x3 (starting with your main stat and con races)
    • finish epic x3 (doing this way, wont have 1st time bonus, but taking saga rewards after ETR and skip to 25 with a single pot is much better anyway)
    • iconic x3
    • finish heroic (most of them you get done with iconic as ITR grants iconic + heroic PL).

I did racials with same build, RR as soon hit 20. Less quest to keep in mind, less gear to manage.
    Don't waste time for more than R1 in heroic. (do R10s on cap, there comes RXP from)
    Last edited by MIvan; 05-03-2023 at 08:15 AM.