Community Member

Lightbulb LEGNDS of DDO Discord server open to all

LEGENDS of DDO: A Community for all Guilds and Servers to Advertise!
    An Epicenter for DDO (Dungeons and Dragons Online) is my Goal!

Help Spread the Word by Sharing an Invite

https://discord.com/channels/1589790...40525002469417
    Last edited by crazzyclown24777; 03-14-2023 at 05:18 PM.

I'm already on a ton of discord servers, the community discord, my guild's, a few other guilds, one for my server, one for hardcore... This sounds like it's doing what the community discord already does, so sell me on what this new one brings to the table to make me want to add it to list of servers I'm on.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by rabidfox View Post
    I'm already on a ton of discord servers, the community discord, my guild's, a few other guilds, one for my server, one for hardcore... This sounds like it's doing what the community discord already does, so sell me on what this new one brings to the table to make me want to add it to list of servers I'm on.
    they do not let you post links to other servers and guild sites or self-promote LEGENDS of DDO does. This Post was just added to Useful Link's on the main DDO Community Discord +more to Come

So, try it out or don't anyone can come and go no one has to stay. There is a suggestion box open to all.

I don't want to rain on your parade. I just like to correct that comment.
    You are welcome to promote yourself and your guild and even your discord. You can post this thread for example but please don't spam it every hour or so. The only thing that is blocked are discord server links and we did that to prevent spamming. We do delete posts that go for monetisation and or followers or the like.
    But we implemented #useful links where we list community projects for example and have a live-bot for streamers.

So for everyone out there, contact the staff and we see how we can help out.

Good luck on your project, Smurf.

Cheers,
    Titus.
    Playing since 2010 | Don't do the fun wrong | New to Orien? Join the ingame Titan Channel | Soko Irrlicht freut sich immer über neue Mitglieder | Deutscher DDO Discord | Orien Raiding Discord | Toons: Titus Ovid , Bruder, Upload, Zzed, (Rubbel)

Community Member

Default Thank's Im not in it for the money

Quote Originally Posted by TitusOvid View Post
    I don't want to rain on your parade. I just like to correct that comment.
    You are welcome to promote yourself and your guild and even your discord. You can post this thread for example but please don't spam it every hour or so. The only thing that is blocked are discord server links and we did that to prevent spamming. We do delete posts that go for monetisation and or followers or the like.
    But we implemented #useful links where we list community projects for example and have a live-bot for streamers.

So for everyone out there, contact the staff and we see how we can help out.

Good luck on your project, Smurf.

Cheers,
    Titus.
    Thank's im doing this to help the community there is also free music 24/7 to all, I will not be reposting this thread unless I have to.