Thread: Asimar scourge

Community Member

Default Asimar scourge

can the cclass be a dark hunter i am wondering since i will ike to do one as i can get to try at least get it to to work, if not then that is fine

Founder
    2015 DDO Players Council

Sadly, no. i was going to do that myself, but could not pick dark hunter at first level...maybe if a dev sees this post,,, theyn can fix it at some point

Saal

maybe after they fix the ladder bug
    "Fools said I, you do not know. Silence like a cancer grows, hear my words that I might teach you, take my hand that I might reach you, but my words like silent raindrops fell...."-Paul Simon "Day after day, we caught no breath or motion. As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean."--Coleridge

Hero
    2015 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by Saaluta View Post
    Sadly, no. i was going to do that myself, but could not pick dark hunter at first level...maybe if a dev sees this post,,, theyn can fix it at some point

Saal

maybe after they fix the ladder bug
    It's not a bug they intentional do not allow iconic to pick archetypes at 1st level even if it is an archetype of their base class. (you actual could choose them when they were first released but that got *fixed * fairly quickly.)

You can do an lesser reincarnation and choose the archetype though.