Community Manager

Default The Anniversary Event has been extended!

The Anniversary Event is being extended through Sunday, March 19th. Have fun!
    Have fun, and don't forget to gather for buffs!
    Follow DDO on: Facebook Twitter YouTube
    Join us on Twitch!
    Hello from Standing Stone Games! Facebook Twitter
    For Support: https://help.standingstonegames.com

Just curious if the Anniversary sales are being extended as well?
    Ghallanda: Tervail (solo player)

Community Member

That sure is a fun quest!

Yay!
    I tried to create a signature with just my toon names on my main server and the list was too big to fit in the signature box. 45 toons on Orien. 250 total (as of 1/8/21).
    My name is Maidenstalker and I am an altoholic.

Community Member

Will the reward rates for level 32 characters be addressed before the event is over? (from the known issues)

Community Member

Tyvm

Community Manager

Quote Originally Posted by Crell_1 View Post
    Will the reward rates for level 32 characters be addressed before the event is over? (from the known issues)
    I don't believe there is actually a bug to address, when I just now ran a level 32 character through the Anniversary Event at CR 37 I received 13 Party Favors at the end, which I believe is the correct number to be awarded. If someone has a different experience to report please let me know! It sounds like the reward was at one point not working correctly, but everything appears to be working correctly now, so presumably since 58.0.1 at least.
    Join us on Twitch!

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    I received 13 Party Favors at the end, which I believe is the correct number to be awarded.
    I think some people might just be expecting it to drop more (and assume it isn't giving the correct amount) given the pricing on the items and how grindy it can be to get them.

I don't believe there is actually a bug to address, when I just now ran a level 32 character through the Anniversary Event at CR 37 I received 13 Party Favors at the end, which I believe is the correct number to be awarded. If someone has a different experience to report please let me know! It sounds like the reward was at one point not working correctly, but everything appears to be working correctly now, so presumably since 58.0.1 at least.
    13 has historically been the max amount per run. However, the Warforged Artificer, Steelstar, justifies his hard core hound by claiming defeating it earns an extra star and more party favors. Sooo... ROBBED!
    I can be found on Orien as Cilon
    HC7: Typhoon, Dreaded Knight, and Wish. HC6: Naivety. HC5: Who Is Here. HC4: Cylon Centurian. HC3: Soulstone in Your Pack. HC2: Carnage

Quote Originally Posted by rabidfox View Post
    I think some people might just be expecting it to drop more (and assume it isn't giving the correct amount) given the pricing on the items and how grindy it can be to get them.
    Perhaps some people are misremembering because in years past on the final weekend of the event they usually run that Challenge Rewards Bonus Event that scales the drop rate up a bit.
    Blood Scented Axe Body Spray (Thelanis)
    Aelonwy - Wydavir - Metaluscious - Aertimys - Phantastique - Kaelaria - Lunaura - Aelurawynn - Saurscha - Crystalorn - Aurvaeyn - Vaelyns - Wyllowynd

Quote Originally Posted by Aelonwy View Post
    Perhaps some people are misremembering because in years past on the final weekend of the event they usually run that Challenge Rewards Bonus Event that scales the drop rate up a bit.
    Could totally be that. I do love that bonus.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainSpacePony View Post
    13 has historically been the max amount per run. However, the Warforged Artificer, Steelstar, justifies his hard core hound by claiming defeating it earns an extra star and more party favors. Sooo... ROBBED!
    We should have his iron defender come fight for us in the library as a protest.

Community Member

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainSpacePony View Post
    DDO Wiki says the max was 12 in the 2022 anniversary party event. Not saying it is always correct, but it does say 13 for 2023 anniversary party which seems to be 1 up from last year.

Quote Originally Posted by Klixen View Post
    DDO Wiki says the max was 12 in the 2022 anniversary party event. Not saying it is always correct, but it does say 13 for 2023 anniversary party which seems to be 1 up from last year.
    Can't say I remember last year so I will yield my point.
    I can be found on Orien as Cilon
    HC7: Typhoon, Dreaded Knight, and Wish. HC6: Naivety. HC5: Who Is Here. HC4: Cylon Centurian. HC3: Soulstone in Your Pack. HC2: Carnage

Community Manager

Yes, I reconfirmed this today, that the maximum this year is 13, one higher than previous years due to the addition this year of the Hunt Hound. Unless we see new reports of players not being rewarded the proper number of Party Favors I think it's safe to say that if there was an issue, it has since been corrected.
    Join us on Twitch!

Default 10 year ticket.

The Anniversary Event is being extended through Sunday, March 19th. Have fun!
    Any chance I can turn in my 10th Anniversary ticket?? Lol. Maybe one day ¯\_(?)_/¯

Community Member

Yes, I reconfirmed this today, that the maximum this year is 13, one higher than previous years due to the addition this year of the Hunt Hound. Unless we see new reports of players not being rewarded the proper number of Party Favors I think it's safe to say that if there was an issue, it has since been corrected.
    My post was in reference to the line "The Anniversary Event is awarding fewer Party Favors than intended to level 31 and 32 characters running the event at CR 36 and 37." -was the line on the Known issues for 58.0.1 I was getting 13 after that patch. I was also getting 13 BEFORE that patch so I was really hoping that the number would be going up further.

--At least I know now how realistic my goals will be to attain

Who can I send some Kobold Cookies to for a bonus rewards event week? =)

Community Member

Default i have a 10th anniversary token and i cant trade it

i have a anniversary token from the 10th anniversary and am curious on why you can trade in an old token like the 15th but the 10th is excluded.

The Hatchery
    2015 DDO Players Council
    2017-2021 PC Member

Ran this last night, level 30 & 31 characters, running L36... my L30 only got a dozen favors, even with killing the Hound.
    "Ignorance killed the cat, sir; curiosity was framed."
    Tripoint, C.J. Cherryh