Default Suggestion: Focus Trees

Devs, I wish we could have (basic concepts here, not fleshed out) enhancement (or destiny, if a better fit) trees that enhance Weapons in different ways:

Staff Tree: Melee/Implement toggle) One to enhance staff, tripping, blocking, etc, for melee builds as well as one to enhance for implement/spell use. Can also flavor & focus on something specific like summoning, allowing different SLA summons — for instance a swarm of bees (like Slavelords) that slow or mire opponents or curses that inflict different debuffs (random contagion, bestow curse, blinding or silence) along with casting spells.

Orb Tree: Toggle — Protection, MRR Cap, Resistance & absorption and the capper — the ability to rebound a spell, or have a flavor for control & summoning of beasts and/or allowing a dual orb setup (losing melee ability).

Finesse Weapons - Dex focus, movement etc.

Exotic Weapons - like pikes, picks and other pole arms. Adding reach, bleed or things like armor destruction.

I feel like there is a lot of potential. Perhaps “legendary enhancements.”

Just a random thought.

So more trees like vistani and inquisitive? I've been wanting an imbue focused staff tree with some multiselectors to make it either psionic themed and monk focused, shadow themed and rogue/sneak attack focused, or elemental/force themed and melee arcane focused. It'd probably be prohibitively complicated graphically but maybe even an aura/particle effect shaped like a blade to the end of an equipped staff to make it into a scythe with a damage type change to slashing. The staff animations for the most part already look appropriate, at least for the characters I've played lately and a few people have been asking for scythes for a while and an enhancement tree animation change would give that while avoiding further crowding the loot tables with a new weapon type.