Community Member

Default Might SSG be willing to help talk to Xsolla?

I dunno how feasible it is, but is someone from SSG able to contact Xsolla to sort an issue?

I keep getting 3032: Sorry, the payment cannot be completed now. Please try again later or contact Xsolla customer support. I have both waited and contacted Xsolla support. Received the initial email saying that the issue should be resolved, but reply if it hasn't. I have replied a couple times, with no response back? Its sad I cannot get an update from them, but I figured a partner might be able to get the issue fixed more so than the gamer.

Just want to buy things from the store, but I cannot use paypal or add a payment source without getting the code

Hi Varmok,

I googled your code a bit and it seems your account is blocked for some reason and that reason might be totally unrelated to DDO. It would be great, if someone from DDO would help out, since you want to give them money but I doubt you get help here.
    I suggest you contact Xsolla in intervals and check if everythng you bought even not DDO related content was succesfully purchased and billed.

Good luck.
    Cheers,
    Titus.
    Playing since 2010 | Don't do the fun wrong | New to Orien? Join the ingame Titan Channel | Soko Irrlicht freut sich immer über neue Mitglieder | Deutscher DDO Discord | Orien Raiding Discord | Toons: Titus Ovid , Bruder, Upload, Zzed, (Rubbel)

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by TitusOvid View Post
    Hi Varmok,

I googled your code a bit and it seems your account is blocked for some reason and that reason might be totally unrelated to DDO. It would be great, if someone from DDO would help out, since you want to give them money but I doubt you get help here.
    I suggest you contact Xsolla in intervals and check if everythng you bought even not DDO related content was succesfully purchased and billed.

Good luck.
    Cheers,
    Titus.
    Titus,

That is the thing, DDO is the only thing xsolla is used with, unless it was way way back, but then why now of all things would they block me? And if I could get a hold of Xsolla I would definitely sort things out =)

HOnestly was just asking if SSG could reach out since it happens on their game and companies tend to ignore individuals, but holidays ruin everything

Community Member

And I finally got ahold of them, and the issue was resolved, never got told what caused it though. Happy it is fixed

Sweet, grats. Happy for you.

Cheers,
    Titus.
    Playing since 2010 | Don't do the fun wrong | New to Orien? Join the ingame Titan Channel | Soko Irrlicht freut sich immer über neue Mitglieder | Deutscher DDO Discord | Orien Raiding Discord | Toons: Titus Ovid , Bruder, Upload, Zzed, (Rubbel)