Community Member

Default Feydark Enchantment Tree not avalible for me.

My rogue just did the full quest line and it said that I unlocked the enchantment tree but when I go in and look and have points to spent its greyed out. I understand already that I have to unlock the tree for all my characters indvidualy wish that wasn't the case but oh well but just was wondering why the tree is not avalible when I have the rep for it and I got the mail and talked to the lady and she said it was.

Thanks for your time in advance for this.

Saharii the Rogue

Community Member

The tree requires Magical Training to use.

Community Member

So. if a bard was to get the rep would they be able to get that tree or would they have to take 1 level in a magic? cause it says when I look at the req Fey Favor but I'm thinking that the requirment of magical training part is covered for the bard part.

Hero
    2015 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by SteelRayven View Post
    So. if a bard was to get the rep would they be able to get that tree or would they have to take 1 level in a magic? cause it says when I look at the req Fey Favor but I'm thinking that the requirment of magical training part is covered for the bard part.
    magical training is a feat that any character can take. Bards do not get this feat for free, they either have to take the feat or they can get an enhancement in the spell singer tree that grants the feat.