Community Member

Default Ghallanda Raid day.

UPDATE; We are having tons of fun raiding but as we hit the holiday season/new years our raids will slow down. And I will be making a new forum post with more detailed schedules. we only have 1 raid hoster (me) and my irl schedule has really messed up my ddo play time for the holiday season. So atm we ARE NOT RAIDING BUT WILL CONTINUE TO RAID AS SOON AS THE NEW YEARS STARTS.

Hello everyone.

After consulting with some discord members, online server players, and friends of mine in game. I have decided to start the Ghallanda Raid Day, also known as GRD. This will be a small community of people who have no guildies or groups to raid with, this community is intended to support and help create and fill raid groups, while also having our own set raid day. This raid day is not just for our community but everyone on the server. So if you have a guild run get canceled or are in desperate need for some of our raids keep an eye on the public LFG.

I have, however, for those interested created a small but sweet discord chat. Mostly for organizing our time tables and our voice chat to not clog up the public discord. Note; participating in our raids does not mean you MUST be in the discord. It is purely there for people who want to use it.

And lastly we have our group rules and what not posted there. But I will post them here to be safe along with our schedule.

Schedule; We start on Saturdays at 6 EST, for the actual raids, but have a small set of for fun raids that start at 4 EST, these smaller raids do not take priority and are intended to be a for fun get together while members eat or have alts who need epic exp.

Discord; https://discord.gg/p34cwDFt3U

For Fun Raids, these raids start at 4 EST, and are considered to be an appetizer to the night. Short but fun raids.
    EE Chronoscope-A classic
    EE Von 5/- Also a classic
    EE ADQ (Zawabiis raveng)-No longer needing the pre quest every time, it is now a classic.
    R 1-10, Tempest spine- You might get 1 shot from the boss anyway, may as well do it on R
    any difficulty Fall of Truth OR Caught in the web. Only one for time but both are fun.

The Actual Raids, the raids we will attempt as a team. Difficulty is determined by party and raid leader.
    The Hunter and the Hunted, the newer raid is always first.
    Dryad and the Demigod, A good short-ish raid for the loot.
    Legendary Vision of Destruction, Everyone needs the spark
    Legendary Lord of Blades, good villain but we also just want the spark
    To Hot to Handle, Its sharn and its good.
    Project Nemesis, Good loot and its fun
    Mark of Death, A classic with the DEVS and the group.

(other raid reasons and descriptions are on the discord.) This schedule will also change as new raids are added to the game.

Rules for the discord will be on the discord. You DO NOT need to be an experienced player to join these groups.

And as always with my posts conversations and questions are welcome.
    Last edited by Andrewpoff; 12-05-2022 at 01:57 PM.

Community Member

Thanks for organizing this. I'm in a similar situation with minimal active players left in my guild. I'll try to hit your groups if I'm around at those times.

Nice! joined the discord will check Saturday.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by marinersfan View Post
    Thanks for organizing this. I'm in a similar situation with minimal active players left in my guild. I'll try to hit your groups if I'm around at those times.
    All of our LFGs will have GRD and ill keep this thread updated with the current schedule as the patches come out

could we come up with a more catchy name for our raid trains?

we should post a forum poll and see if people prefer erroiderraids.

GRD sounds like some college exam. EDR (erroiderraids) sounds more like an obscure music genre that few people want to listen to - that is what you should be going for.

Community Member

Default I would agree but its a staple

Quote Originally Posted by grrowler View Post
    could we come up with a more catchy name for our raid trains?

we should post a forum poll and see if people prefer erroiderraids.

GRD sounds like some college exam. EDR (erroiderraids) sounds more like an obscure music genre that few people want to listen to - that is what you should be going for.
    We did GRD for a while and it caught on really quick. I appreciate the advice though and as we move on as a community it could change as time passes by.