Default Ticket still un answered after 2 months on lost item from TR

I lost an item when i was doing a bunch of TRs with ottos boxes put in a formal ticket and over 2 months later no response and item still gone why should i keep paying for expansions ottos boxes and my VIP if i cant even get help when the games broken. my request number is 218516
    Server: Fernia Guild: Southern Tenant Farmers Union
    MrTreats:lv20 Fighter Huma Macleod:lvl20Pali WF Octavius:lvl20 Rgr Drow Ramrez:lvl20 Clr Halfling Faygo:lvl20 Rog Drow Ampata:lvl20 Wiz Drow Bach:lvl17 Bard Drow Odafin:lvl5 Life 10 Seeley:lvl1 Barb 1/2 Orc

Quote Originally Posted by mrtreats View Post
    I lost an item when i was doing a bunch of TRs with ottos boxes put in a formal ticket and over 2 months later no response and item still gone why should i keep paying for expansions ottos boxes and my VIP if i cant even get help when the games broken. my request number is 218516
    Now at 3 months and no reply maybe time to contact BBB and AG as a paying customer we should be getting a minimum amount of support
    MrTreats:lv20 Fighter Huma Macleod:lvl20Pali WF Octavius:lvl20 Rgr Drow Ramrez:lvl20 Clr Halfling Faygo:lvl20 Rog Drow Ampata:lvl20 Wiz Drow Bach:lvl17 Bard Drow Odafin:lvl5 Life 10 Seeley:lvl1 Barb 1/2 Orc

3 months I waited and get a bs cookie cytter response I lose an item to tr bugs and they tell me some bs about AH store blah blah great help glad I pay for this game think it's time to contact my bank about fraudulent charges since clearly don't get what I pay for