Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Steelstar View Post
    Yesterday's patch changed or removed several terms from the Name Filter based on reports from players. There is evidence that some people who were unable to reincarnate now can, so the fix appears to be working.

If people are still experiencing this issue, send your character's first and last name my way so we can investigate. Thanks!
    Hello Steelstar,

I have issue with my main char TRing, surname Feuerfuchs, on Wayfinder - name not allowed. German name, no night, nothing inside. Would be interesting to know what your filters have an issue with that... Maybe because the name translates into "Firefox", if put to English?

Please advise when TRing that name will be possible. Many thanks.

Edit: Also an old 2011 char...
    Edit 2: Since this is bound to the surname (I tested with a fellow guildie, trying and failing to TR two and trying and failing to create one new), and there are a lot of characters in our guild using that surname, it would be nice to either get a whitelisting of the german version of "Firefox" or alternatively if a script on Wayfinder could run the surname and delete (null-ify) it.
    Edit 3: For those not knowing, "Feuerfuchs" comes from a 19th century CE comedy play´s main character named that way - "Titus Feuerfuchs". The play is named "Der Talisman" - literal translation "the talisman". As far as I know, no English version of the play exists. The writer´s name is "Nestroy". If you link it to my account´s name, you are right. No trademark infringements on Firefox Foundation intended.
    Last edited by Nestroy; 04-23-2022 at 11:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Steelstar View Post
    Yesterday's patch changed or removed several terms from the Name Filter based on reports from players. There is evidence that some people who were unable to reincarnate now can, so the fix appears to be working.

If people are still experiencing this issue, send your character's first and last name my way so we can investigate. Thanks!
    I just got the same problem.

"not allowed" after a Racial Reincarnation.

Request #232847

Lateolabrax Japonicus
    Thelanis

Anguilla/Apistus/Cypselurus/Lateolabrax/Mola/Salvelinus/Seriola/Spirinchus
    DIV (Thelanis)

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by rudder View Post
    I just got the same problem.

"not allowed" after a Racial Reincarnation.

Request #232847

Lateolabrax Japonicus
    Thelanis
    Regardless of the cause, I would like you to take immediate action.
    I can't play the game as it is.

It's already been a week since the first ticket.

Anguilla/Apistus/Cypselurus/Lateolabrax/Mola/Salvelinus/Seriola/Spirinchus
    DIV (Thelanis)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12