Community Member

Default Does reporting posts actually do anything or do the mods just not care?

One forum user has developed a bad habit of insulting me and lying about me and my posts with alarming frequency, up to several times per day. I have reported the offending posts but nothing has been done. What's going on here?

brainstorming some "maybe..."

1) was it during the weekend? maybe your report has not yet been reviewed, it's queued.

2) maybe that poster did nothing wrong and it's all in your head, or maybe the discussion escalated but no one committed real infractions, like, were the people involved maybe rude but not insulting?

3) maybe there was a fight in some thread? then if it escalated from a normal discussion into a messy fight, big if, very subjective, mods have the final word obviously, imho expect that thread to be closed with some private warning to everyone to stop the fight. also imho expect this thread to be closed too, we are not supposed to do public threads about moderation\ban\this sort of stuff.
    storage solution suggestion: Collection

omni-cosmetic system suggestion: Arbiter d'Phiarlan, the Weaver of Guises