Gotta say year to year the cookie changes can be good for bad, I've had years where I collected a specific cookie, just to have the cookie nerfed the following year. This year we saw the loss of two of the main aoe cookies and the main reason I collected them . We loss Firewall Cookies and Ottos Dancing orb cookie with Blade Barrier and the Regen health oriented cookies and teleport being the only ones of major interest Theres lots of ingame clickies that can one shot a single mob so a one use cookie is not that big a deal unless your new to game, and someone new to game is not going to get enough cookies to have a big impact on play, So cookies mostly become a novelty item and the values on them have dropped as a result. I usually buy the ones I like of AH and sell the ones I don't or gift them to friends and guildies and now most ppl that I used to trade cookies with have stopped collecting them due to the continual nerfing and changing of them Exspecailly the Evenstar ones you had to trade a ton of motes for like the shadowwalk ones that got turned into a nhil necro cookie (which theres already a potion in game for)

Theres no reason to have so many cookies that are cheap common replica of ingame potions or if so make them after less common potions like Invis or Mnemonic pots I know you don't wanna lose DDO store mnemonic pot sales but you could still make a cookie for a lesser mnemonic pot for lowbies for example. As it is a chracter with a good low lvl repeater or crafted repeater can dps just as good as the bulk of cookies Also the last few years the item drops from gold coins seems to be sadly lacking.

HERE ARE SOME COOKIES I'D LIKE TO SEE Feel free to ad cookies you would like to see added to thread

1. Invis
2. Firewall
3. Shadowalk
4. Dimension Door
5.Ottos Dancing Ball
6. Shapeshift like the taken cookie but a random appearance instead
7.Abundant leap cookie
8. shadowphase
9 lesser ressurection cookie
10. Summon Monster
11. open lock
12. Manyshot Cookie one that also works with repeaters or crossbows
13. Bluff or Diplo cookie for the quest when you dont have someone with those skills to utilize when needed , just a temp 20 sec buff
14.Arrow Blocking 10 20 seconds
15. lesser healing spring cookie like the Shiradi ED
16 SPELL INGREDIENT COOKS that can go in cookie jars since ppl have been wanting spell ingredient bags for a long time
17, The Buff cookies with mass grp buff options

These are just a few ideas for short term or lesser bonuses that would be awesome and invigorate the cookie event and heaven forbid increase Cookie Jar sales.
And don't wait til next year to roll this out Cookies for Mardi Gras would be awesome A Moon pie of Murder Hobo (Super Rage)

Thanks for reading this and hopefully 0ffering more positive suggestions so they take this seriously and act on it.

Happy New Year to all