Community Member

Default Feywild Ultimate Bundle

I purchased the Feywild Ultimate Bundle ($130) over a week ago and none of the items have shown up and I can't figure out if there's like a vendor you get the items from (like in Saltmarsh). I've submitted a help ticket but now the internal help UI seems broken, at the very least I can't seem to figure out how to review my open ticket on this issue.

Can Standing Stone staff please help me?

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Eom View Post
    I purchased the Feywild Ultimate Bundle ($130) over a week ago and none of the items have shown up and I can't figure out if there's like a vendor you get the items from (like in Saltmarsh). I've submitted a help ticket but now the internal help UI seems broken, at the very least I can't seem to figure out how to review my open ticket on this issue.

Did you ever figure out not sure where to get mine either.

Community Member

There's no NPC for Feywild, you should have some box in the inventory. Click it to claim your goodies. The new distribution method via NPC only started with Saltmarsh.

Community Member

Default Haven't received Feywild Ultimate Bundle either

Quote Originally Posted by Eom View Post

I am a new adventurer and purchased on 4/29/2023. I haven't received anything either. It said it was sent to my inventory (which had plenty of space) but there is nothing there. Same thing happened with earlier Adventure Packs. I thought maybe I needed to go to a Vendor NPC Zalnathe in Stormreach Harbor but that is only for the Isle of Dread and she couldn't help me. I'm currently wandering around Stormreach trying to find someone lol.

Please Disregard this Post, I thought I puchased it in-game under Character > Adventure Packs > "Fables of the Feywild Adventure Pack" but apparently that is different. =)
    Last edited by ScarletAutumnDragon; 04-30-2023 at 04:25 PM.