Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Order of Assassins recruiting

Hello,

My name is mondaloriann, leader of a solo guild, the order of assasins, level 48, so far. I am looking to fill ranks here to start the growth. I have the daedalean Kraken with the buffs I can at the current guild level. I am looking for very specific roles before i open up total recruitment, please see the below list. My main goal for this guild is build a well balance of active users in guild(please see recruitment officer responbility) We will be a raid heavy Guild as i have someone sitting at cap and flagged for all raids.( will ease into this as i am not 100% sure on all raids and being able to lead them) once we have a core group of leaders we can get into the swing of things. I am looking to make friends here with YOU potential officers. as corny as this may sound but i want to build nice strong bond with who i will be entrusting to assist with running the guild. Thank you in advance for your interest! if you have questions or interested in a position feel free to reach me in game at mondaloriann or here in the forums!

2nd in command(successor)- this role will be responsible for updating the weekly code and moderating chat. once the guild is in a position to begin raiding this role will need to be available for this.

recruitment officer(s)- pretty self explanatory here. This role will actively recruit during recruitment periods and weed out potential players who have the same goal as us, while also maintaining a balance in guild member play style. I.E we need to have people who want TR groups, RXP groups, and raiding people also.

media officer- i will be taking point on this as i do stream my gameplay, but will need someone who is willing to play with me while i am on stream(this will help portray active members, in return we should see people ask about recruitment)
    trap on my soul stone oops

May I add you to my guild list? https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...d-a-Guild-here

Cheers,
    Titus.
    Playing since 2010 | Don't do the fun wrong | New to Orien? Join the ingame Titan Channel | Soko Irrlicht freut sich immer über neue Mitglieder | Deutscher DDO Discord | Orien Raiding Discord | Toons: Titus Ovid , Bruder, Upload, Zzed, (Rubbel)

sure

Quote Originally Posted by TitusOvid View Post
    May I add you to my guild list? https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...d-a-Guild-here

Cheers,
    Titus.
    trap on my soul stone oops