Last week was a we had a nice run in our Project Nemesis teaching raid, which included 3 first timers! You can watch the replay of the live stream on Twitch channel vooduspyce.

Next in our teaching raid series will be Tempest's Spine and Legendary Tempest's Spine on Saturday, June 5 at noon ET!

All events in this series are for players new(er) to raiding or players who are looking to learn raids better. First timers welcome! Please have sound and be willing and able to follow instructions.

The goal is to welcome newer players into the raiding scene, to teach people how raids work, to get players more comfortable with raids and to enhance the Sarlona community. There is no level cap for any of our teaching raids but you must be at least level 20 to enter epic content and I encourage you to bring at least level 27+ toons to the legendary portion of the event.

If you are new to Tempest's Spine, there is no flagging required! We will be using the heroic raid as the teaching instance showing the entire raid, then applying what we learned in the legendary raid, where we will show the short method. Heroic and legendary Tempest's Spine are separate raids, so doing one will not put you on timer for the other. You are welcome to bring any heroic or epic level character to heroic Tempest's Spine.

Space is limited so reserve your spot ahead of time! If you would like to reserve a space in this Saturday's event, please send a tell or in-game mail to Voodu.

This event will be live streamed on my Twitch channel vooduspyce so even if you're not on Sarlona, you can watch, learn and ask questions live. We will also be simulcasting the event on up to 3 additional Twitch channels, so that viewers can see moments when the party splits or from tank point of view, etc. This week's event will be simulcast by my guildie Gijo on his Twitch channel highlordpudding, Littlemama on her new Twitch channel mysticdragon_littlemama and my guildie Cmecu’s channel cmecu_grogerian. You can watch all streams at the same time at multitwitch.tv/vooduspyce/cmecu_grogerian/highlordpudding/mysticdragon_littlemama.
Thank you to the community for all the support and special thanks to DDOCast and DDO Chronicle for mentioning our events. We hope to see you in raids soon!

Much love,
Voodu and The High Lords of Malkier

PS. After this week there are only 2 more teaching raid events before we wrap up the 2021 teaching raid series. The next event will be Fire on Thunder Peak and Temple of the Deathwym then we will finish with DDO's newest raid, Dryad and the Demigod.