Community Member

Wink Relaxed, social and active Orien guild! We play nightly.

Khopesh and Quiver (Guild Level 80) is recruiting on Orien. We are a friendly group that plays most nights from 9PM EST till whenever. You are also welcome to give us a try before joining.

We were formerly under the name "Heroes of the Blade." Our guild history is over 10 years old and began as a guild for a group of real life friends who played together in static groups. We are now under new leadership and looking for players to join us.

We welcome anyone. If you are experienced or inexperienced you are welcome to join us! We like helping each other with builds, finding gear, questing and socializing.

Static groups are welcome. We have both static groups and family groups who play in our guild. If you want to join, do your thing alone or with your friends, no problem! We'll also be happy to help out with any questions, or to group up if you would like.

Take advantage of our airship with a full amenities bar for buffs.

If you would like to join, you can reply here and let me know your character name. You can also reach out to any of these characters in-game via PM or mail if you would like to join:

Talonir
    Thorer
    Kahlu
    Clagius
    Ozal

We hope to welcome you aboard soon.

2. 02-16-2021, 02:16 AM

Community Member

Default Recruitment

Hi, my in-game name is Hellfish (I know, I know... the short story is all the names are taken) and I am currently a Lev 13 (Rank 64) Ranger and am interested in joining your ranks. I am a returning player from a few years ago and while I have some experience, I have never played the end game in DDO. Currently, I have been playing solo, but would really like to have the option to group if/when possible as the LFG system is lacking. Unfortunately, I will have questions as I feel like I'm new to the game again as so much has changed and I don't feel like I know how to progress. For example, a random stranger explained to me how to grind out a mount in the Borderlands. Who knew it would have been so uncomplicated? Anyway, I tried to message the names listed but no one was on. Hopefully, I qualify, and I look forward to gaming with you all.