Default Scorched - UI skin

Hey guys, welcome to Scorched!

So I made a UI skin, which is, simply put, a thorough colouring of the standard UI. If you like red, orange and brown, this is the skin for you!

Give it a try, would love to hear what you think.

After loading up the UI skin in the game, remember to press alt+z twice. Unfortunately you need to do that, if you unlock and lock the hotbars, for the buttons to disappear again. There will be a version with solid hotbars soon.

TO DO LIST:
    Solid HUD (-chat boxes probably)
    Legendary Green Steel, add numbers to the different tiers

THE SKIN
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1rSn...ew?usp=sharing .zip

How to install UI skins
    https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...essage_6334763

benne^
    Last edited by benneburg; 12-10-2021 at 11:58 AM.
    We're not here on a quest to rescue a man named Arlos, we're here to punish some Kobolds.

Community Member IlmerSilverhilt's Avatar

Hey Benne! I like your skin, most Ive seen were too overly done or something, this is much more to my liking! Maybe Ill try

Your old pal, Ilmer
    Illmer Silverhilt, 36pt (Half) Elf Rogue13/Fighter6/Monk1. The Kighter
    Mesmerrita d'Jorasco, 36pt PDK Bard20. Racial Completionist
    Subpar, Orien

(not currently) Livestreaming on Twitch.tv/mesmerita - My YouTube - My Spotify

Quote Originally Posted by IlmerSilverhilt View Post
    Hey Benne! I like your skin, most Ive seen were too overly done or something, this is much more to my liking! Maybe Ill try

Your old pal, Ilmer
    Maybe give it a try? MAYBE? Of course you will you old fart

How's life in your corner?

benne^
    We're not here on a quest to rescue a man named Arlos, we're here to punish some Kobolds.

Community Member thomascoolone64's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by benneburg View Post
    Hey guys, welcome to Scorched!

So I made a UI skin, which is, simply put, a thorough colouring of the standard UI. If you like red, orange and brown, this is the skin for you!

Give it a try, would love to hear what you think.

After loading up the UI skin in the game, remember to press alt+z twice. Unfortunately you need to do that, if you unlock and lock the hotbars, for the buttons to disappear again. There will be a version with solid hotbars soon.

TO DO LIST:
    Solid HUD (-chat boxes probably)
    Legendary Green Steel, add numbers to the different tiers
    Spell slot icon, make a better one

MAIN SKIN
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1zuq...ew?usp=sharing .7z
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1iKs...ew?usp=sharing .zip

How to install UI skins
    https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...essage_6334763

benne^
    So You make us jump through alot of unnecessary hoops just to download that many files in order to install a simple UI skin ? Denied. sorry.

Also, How do i know that these programs you require us to use an that ive never had before isnt sus? I had to grant permission on my google account, that does sound abit Sus to me.
    Last edited by thomascoolone64; 01-14-2021 at 10:01 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post

"Ignore the text in the Lamannia launcher claiming to be from Middle Earth. Wat?"

Quote Originally Posted by thomascoolone64 View Post
    So You make us jump through alot of unnecessary hoops just to download that many files in order to install a simple UI skin ? Denied. sorry.

Also, How do i know that these programs you require us to use an that ive never had before isnt sus? I had to grant permission on my google account, that does sound abit Sus to me.
    1. Click the 7z file if you have 7Zip installed of just use the regular zip file which Windows can extract by default.
    2. Top right has a download button, click it.
    3. A few moments later it will ask you to save the file so save it to your desktop.
    4. Extract it to a folder.
    5. Follow the tutorial on how to install it.
    6. Enjoy.

Stoner81.

Quote Originally Posted by thomascoolone64 View Post

I honestly don't know, what those hoops you are talking about are, this isn't any different than adding any other UI skin. How is downloading and extracting 1 file "alot of unnecessary hoops"?

Is it 7Zip you aren't familiar with? You don't have to use that, the .zip file is for people that don't have or want to use 7Zip for some reason.

benne^

Default Update 1.2

Updated a few things.

Brand new, over the top, item selected overlay!
    The hottest new designs in empty spell slots!
    Comfortable new tab for your mounts!
    And some stuff to do with enhancements

Hope you like it, all feedback is welcome.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1uMS...ew?usp=sharing
    Last edited by benneburg; 06-20-2021 at 02:14 PM.

Due to the recent epic destiny changes, a few minor things don't fit just right any more, I will try and get them sorted as soon as possible. There shouldn't be any major issues, but if you notice something, please let me know and I will look into it.

benne^

Default Update 1.3

Next update is out, bravery bonus counter in the portal window has been updated, a few other minor things have been touched up.

benne^

2015 DDO Players Council
    Axel's DDO Channel

Thank you for your work on this. I just downloaded and set it up in game, looks very nice.