Default Blindness from Coordinated Strike not enabling Sneak Attacks

As the title says, I've been running a ranger/rogue/bird build and Coordinated Strike, although it causes mobs to act blind (blind icon overhead, swinging at air in the place I used to be), does not allow me to sneak attack them. Has/is anyone else seeing this?
    Dennis the Peasant: Listen. Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony.

Quote Originally Posted by Buddha5440 View Post
    As the title says, I've been running a ranger/rogue/bird build and Coordinated Strike, although it causes mobs to act blind (blind icon overhead, swinging at air in the place I used to be), does not allow me to sneak attack them. Has/is anyone else seeing this?
    You ARE getting sneak attack damage in other ways though, such as when mobs are agro'd on someone else? Just want to be sure.

Yeah, just not seeing it on the 'blinded' from Coordinated Strike. I do see it on the single target, Strike for the Eyes, blindness effect though.
    Dennis the Peasant: Listen. Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony.

Community Member

I dont think Coordinated Strike ever made targets helpless.

Quote Originally Posted by Coffey View Post
    I dont think Coordinated Strike ever made targets helpless.
    It doesn't, it blinds them and blindness makes you vulnerable to sneak attacks.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Buddha5440 View Post
    It doesn't, it blinds them and blindness makes you vulnerable to sneak attacks.
    Ahh right thanks for clarifying that