Angry Feydark Illusionist- A Familiar Problem

After a day of running this tree on my warlocks i noticed a familiar problem, a bug.

So when I am on my guild airship or any quest that has multiple levels of floor such as DA or misery's peak (ice shelf areas) My familiar likes to phase through it or hover half way into it. as for the airship they disappear altogether. re-summoning has no effect

Secondly, they (well at least the pseudo-dragon) are slow and like to lag behind me. I tested the fox and dragon so far but i haven't tested the other ones yet because well its way cooler to run around with 2 pseudo-dragons!

Thirdly, adding to the problem of lagging behind is that they have no name tag on them. At the very least put a tag on it that says "familiar" i would say the same thing for the birds from the falconry tree. at least they stay close.

Shouldn't all of this have been tested either by players on Lammania or the QA team before release? smh. At least my Unicorns fart sparkles when they run!

Because "Charlie" gets gassy too
    G'land Characters | Amastris of Thay - Leader of Crimson Lotus | Grevok The Maniacal - DC Caster Reaper/Raider
    "If I walk away from a conversation it is not because I have admitted defeat. It is because I can not properly handle your degree in stupidology." - Anonymous

My fox likes to fall through the floor all over the place, even in places without lower levels.

I’d love to see an official response to this. There have been several patches and I’d like to see the Pseudodragon movement rate fixed.
    Ghallanda (38): Vilas, Alphon, Whelm, Thaylan, Tyclmi, Amgine, Talc, Dedlee, Payle, Darell, Talenta, Zhen, Thrane, Arrith, Durdyn, Magefyre, Necrophil, Tulgey, Borogove, Hasugi, Shawal, Hailestorm, Branthan, Lightningbug, Bettercall, Elecktric, Zardu, Zergworthy, BrotherOf, Missadventer, Bytemy, Demogeorgia, Tizen, Warrcore, Permadeaf, Fullmettle, etc...

I just want an UI option to turn off visually all familiars as they tend to clutter and annoy more than enhance the game for me.
    Member of Spellswords on Ghallanda

Quote Originally Posted by mikarddo View Post
    I just want an UI option to turn off visually all familiars as they tend to clutter and annoy more than enhance the game for me.
    Next time i see anyone from your guild online ima make sure i run around them with my familiar on just in hopes that is it you and you get annoyed by it :P
    G'land Characters | Amastris of Thay - Leader of Crimson Lotus | Grevok The Maniacal - DC Caster Reaper/Raider
    "If I walk away from a conversation it is not because I have admitted defeat. It is because I can not properly handle your degree in stupidology." - Anonymous

Default Just an idea.

Quote Originally Posted by rfachini View Post
    I’d love to see an official response to this. There have been several patches and I’d like to see the Pseudodragon movement rate fixed.
    I don't have this tree yet, but I think they should be more like creature companions and always have to stay close to you. Unless you send them off (I have no idea how the "distracting your enemy" feat works).
    Sincerely, Zorrbeania

Staggering
    Pale Fox

The Faerie has the same issue of falling through the floors and being kinda slow.
    I do notice her porting to me from time to time.

Have not summoned any monster from a spell but the last time I did it was either a familiar of a summon as they blink each other into exile.

Community Member

Then don't take them? It's a trade-off. if you want what the critter gives you, you get to have the critter hanging around.

You're saying "I want a familiar's benefits, but, you know, I don't want a familiar"

And that's without getting into how the familiar shouldn't be tied to an enhancement tree in the first place (it's a spell, people, come on already).

Quote Originally Posted by OfElectricMen View Post
    Then don't take them? It's a trade-off. if you want what the critter gives you, you get to have the critter hanging around.

You're saying "I want a familiar's benefits, but, you know, I don't want a familiar"

And that's without getting into how the familiar shouldn't be tied to an enhancement tree in the first place (it's a spell, people, come on already).
    I want to turn off seeing the pets, familiars etc of other players. Thus your reply does not solve anything.
    Member of Spellswords on Ghallanda

Amen, I would much rather just turn that visual spam off!

Most annoying of all is the super noisy pets like the cube & mini-hairy!
    It is better to be silent and be thought a fool than speak and remove all doubt.... Mark Twain.