Hello Folks,
I've downloaded Dungeons and Dragons Online Client via Steam on my iMac. I've got a iMac mid 2011 with a High Sierra 10.13.6.
I've downloaded the game and when I launch it I have the report as shown below.
I know that I can download the wine client from the game website, but the wine client cannot be accelerated by my eGPU, so I decided to use the steam client to run DDO.
The error I get is the following:

"Termination Reason: DYLD, [0x1] Library missing"
Application Specific Information:
dyld: launch, loading dependent libraries
DYLD_FALLBACK_LIBRARY_PATH=/Users/giuseppe/Library/Application Support/Steam/Steam.AppBundle/Steam/Contents/MacOS:/Users/giuseppe/Library/Application Support/Steam/steamapps/common/Dungeons and Dragons Online:/Users/giuseppe/Library/Application Support/Steam/steamapps/common/Dungeons and Dragons Online/bin:/usr/local/lib:/lib:/usr/lib
DYLD_INSERT_LIBRARIES=/Users/giuseppe/Library/Application Support/Steam/Steam.AppBundle/Steam/Contents/MacOS/gameoverlayrenderer.dylib:/Users/giuseppe/Library/Application Support/Steam/Steam.AppBundle/Steam/Contents/MacOS/steamloader.dylib
DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH=

Dyld Error Message:
Library not loaded: @loader_path/../Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/Current/Awesomium
Referenced from: /Users/USER/Library/Application Support/Steam/*/DNDLauncher.app/Contents/Resources/dndclient.app/Contents/MacOS/dndclient
Reason: image not found

Any suggestion? I'm a normal Mac user and I'm not used with the script stuffs.
Please help me, thanks a lot.