Default WTB Shattered Device filigrees

Simple request. Took a break from the game when Sharn came out, so don't have many of the new filigrees. Hoping people have spare Shattered Device they're willing to trade for non-sharn filigrees so I can get myself set up. Standard for standard, rare for rare. Thanks to anyone willing to help! (Message Pinc)

The next hope is that people actually use the marketplace...
    Pinc Punch - Unarmed Monk (Uber Completionist) // Porc the Orc - Paladin // Thunderborn - Warlock // Imustbe Emo - PewPew Rogue // Aquamine Artifact - Crafting Artificer (shelved)

I'm sure I have at least a few
    Kimmeh--Lehren--Natheme--Arekkeh--Daiahn--Yesminde
    Join Magefire Cannon on Thelanis!
    Follow PB on Twitch!
    PB's Youtube Channel

Either we're on different time tables, or you've been too busy to ping me. Personally, I was dumb and didn't look into your character names and was looking for "PsychoBlonde" each time I logged in. Took the time to peek at your YT channel and see that "Lehren" is one to look for.

BTW - like your vidoes. Lots of fun little moments in them!

[Edit] - Just noticed the Bigsby post was from you. I've hoarded a fair number of hands, and while I like shinies, probably will never use them. If you still need them, just let me know the toon you want them on, and I'll send them!
    Last edited by DrawingGuy; 02-27-2020 at 12:37 PM.
    Pinc Punch - Unarmed Monk (Uber Completionist) // Porc the Orc - Paladin // Thunderborn - Warlock // Imustbe Emo - PewPew Rogue // Aquamine Artifact - Crafting Artificer (shelved)

Quote Originally Posted by DrawingGuy View Post
    Either we're on different time tables, or you've been too busy to ping me. Personally, I was dumb and didn't look into your character names and was looking for "PsychoBlonde" each time I logged in. Took the time to peek at your YT channel and see that "Lehren" is one to look for.

BTW - like your vidoes. Lots of fun little moments in them!

[Edit] - Just noticed the Bigsby post was from you. I've hoarded a fair number of hands, and while I like shinies, probably will never use them. If you still need them, just let me know the toon you want them on, and I'll send them!
    And as a side note, you were both once upon a time members of Claw (not sure if that time overlapped, tho').

Quote Originally Posted by Mercureal View Post
    And as a side note, you were both once upon a time members of Claw (not sure if that time overlapped, tho').
    Technically still in CLAW at this time... but I last in this game by taking long breaks and have the memory of a goldfish that has been thrown against the wall. Being in at the same time is just as likely as different times, and I've just forgotten.