Default After 8 years how bad is my build?

I'm thinking of coming back after a long break. I have Junts old self-healing/evasion build with two TRs so I could go drow for twf. Eight years ago going that route made me near indestructible with a good dps output but I'm curious as to how viable it is now? If it is not longer worth having is there something that would get me similar playstyle as a paladin? I'd rather not go favored soul or cleric if I can help it. Any input would be appreciated.
    Last edited by Rumplefugly; 02-14-2020 at 05:58 PM.

Build Constructionist unbongwah's Avatar

Welcome back, OP.

Are you talking about this build? If so, you're in luck: paladin just got some long-overdue buffs in the latest update. Some of it is broken right now and we're still not talking about a max-DPS build here, but it's better than it was a week ago. Someone's already started a new thread for a similar concept.
    Semi-retired Build Engineer. Everything was better back in our day. Get off my lawn.

Quote Originally Posted by unbongwah View Post
    Welcome back, OP.

Are you talking about this build? If so, you're in luck: paladin just got some long-overdue buffs in the latest update. Some of it is broken right now and we're still not talking about a max-DPS build here, but it's better than it was a week ago. Someone's already started a new thread for a similar concept.
    I am in fact talking about that build. Thank you for that fast reply, I'm glad I can pick up where I left off.