Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Lh thth

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by FlavoredSoul View Post
    This is the attitude that kills raiding, the idea that everyone should be able to complete raids is (among other things) what ruined WoW.

"inclusive" design is absolutely toxic to a healthy game environment.

Considering how many people play wow i dont think is a bad idea getting some idea.
    In game in Cannith as
    Aborim Master (main toon) --- Nickallin (my tank)--- Jjnick (warlock 30) --- Nickpunick ()--- Nickruvido (my healer)--- Nickallinone (shuri build)
    guild: not Flagged ( ex guardiani di eberron, ex gods, ex kvp)

Quote Originally Posted by Alled78 View Post
    Considering how many people play wow i dont think is a bad idea getting some idea.
    /not signed. DDO has never been after the wow market. There is zero reason to start now.
    Sarlona's FORMER #1 Piker!!
    QuiknDirty~Quikster~Quikkilla Missquik~
    Member of Roving Guns

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    This post obviously concerned me when I read it recently, and our intention is certainly not to make the raid that easy. I have been keeping an eye on completion rate data, and so far it appears the recent changes have only led to a small bump in higher-difficulty completions. I do recognize that the completion statements made in the forums are not 100% equal to the reported number of Hard completions below, so it could be a matter of reporting delay, but we also want to make sure the numbers are being reported accurately. This data is from the past 12-ish hours:

Since we never normally give these numbers, we'll keep the number of Normal completions to ourselves other than to say it is being completed pretty regularly. We'd love to see some harder difficulty completions! It's quite unusual to see these numbers, not even sure when the last time this was.
    How does this compare to other raids in recent and not so recent memory?

Quote Originally Posted by davmuzl View Post
    How does this compare to other raids in recent and not so recent memory?
    Are you kidding?

Completing a new raid on Elite or R1 the first day it was out was COMMON.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aelonwy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    The release notes themselves are essentially the same as was seen on Lamannia most recently.
    This^, in so many words, is how you say time and feedback on Lamannia are wasted.

5. 06-18-2019, 09:18 AM

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Arkat View Post
    Are you kidding?

Completing a new raid on Elite or R1 the first day it was out was COMMON.
    That would be the recent ones. I am actually more interested in the older ones.
    It's kind of unthinkable these days, but I liked it when players played together, because it was difficult and you had to rely on each other, instead of xp bonuses and reduced selfhealing. If that's not the goal, then I don't know why you would even bother having raids.

Quote Originally Posted by davmuzl View Post
    It's kind of unthinkable these days, but I liked it when players played together, because it was difficult and you had to rely on each other, instead of xp bonuses and reduced selfhealing. If that's not the goal, then I don't know why you would even bother having raids.

You obviously don’t spend much time on the forums. You gotta understand that it’s all about being REWARDED for having a toon that you ran 100 lives through on R1 solo. Teamwork would get in the way of being rewarded dude.

8. 06-22-2019, 05:36 AM

9. 06-22-2019, 11:13 AM

10. 06-22-2019, 10:06 PM

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678