Founder
    2015 DDO Players Council

Default Mefdium Eberron shards

Looking for them, send tell to Saaluta or Saalutaball, whichever I happen to be on or PM me here, with proposed trade...not going to spend 2 mil plat each, but willing to make good trades for them en-mass.

Saal
    "Fools said I, you do not know. Silence like a cancer grows, hear my words that I might teach you, take my hand that I might reach you, but my words like silent raindrops fell...."-Paul Simon "Day after day, we caught no breath or motion. As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean."--Coleridge

Quote Originally Posted by Saaluta View Post
    Looking for them, send tell to Saaluta or Saalutaball, whichever I happen to be on or PM me here, with proposed trade...not going to spend 2 mil plat each, but willing to make good trades for them en-mass.

Saal
    What is the going rate for a 20% xp pot these days anyway?

If you wanted to farm them while waiting for trades, I've had luck with the library circut on normal eyes of stone, but it can take a while...

Community Member

Default I have some... I'd have to see how many I can spare. try me on shesha or amedeus.

Quote Originally Posted by voxson5 View Post
    What is the going rate for a 20% xp pot these days anyway?

If you wanted to farm them while waiting for trades, I've had luck with the library circut on normal eyes of stone, but it can take a while...
    we are more likely after the shard trinket.

Founder
    2015 DDO Players Council

The last trade I made was a +3 Dex tome for a stack of 100, Voxson

Saal

P.S. Still looking for more
    "Fools said I, you do not know. Silence like a cancer grows, hear my words that I might teach you, take my hand that I might reach you, but my words like silent raindrops fell...."-Paul Simon "Day after day, we caught no breath or motion. As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean."--Coleridge