Default In Game Customer Service Hours - Email From SSG: 9am-12am EST.

Received this via Email on 12/6/18 from SSG Support in a follow-up for my previous ticket.

Quote:

"Thank you for your help request! Please note, the hours of In-Game Support are 9am - 12am EST. You must be online with the character experiencing the issue in order for the GM to get in touch with you. If you have any additional questions or concerns, please respond to this email and I will be happy to assist you.

Customer Support
    Standing Stone Games"

Wait, 3 hours?
    Swell.

EDIT: Nvm, it is 15 hours.
    Last edited by TitusOvid; 12-06-2018 at 07:02 PM.
    Playing since 2010 | Don't do the fun wrong | New to Orien? Join the ingame Titan Channel | Soko Irrlicht freut sich immer über neue Mitglieder | Deutscher DDO Discord | Orien Raiding Discord | Toons: Titus Ovid , Bruder, Upload, Zzed, (Rubbel)

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by LordDunmore View Post
    Received this via Email on 12/6/18 from SSG Support in a follow-up for my previous ticket.

Quote:

"Thank you for your help request! Please note, the hours of In-Game Support are 9am - 12am EST. You must be online with the character experiencing the issue in order for the GM to get in touch with you. If you have any additional questions or concerns, please respond to this email and I will be happy to assist you.

Customer Support
    Standing Stone Games"
    Problem is that this is 3 pm to 6 am Germany time, and yet the wait time is 3+ hours for a DM, and when I file a ticket in the evening here, it takes them that long to get to it, by which time I've gone to bed. I have a day job to pay for my VIP account. I was told that the long wait was just during the holidays, but another person posted that he has had the same issues at the beginning of February.