Page 51 of 112 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,020 of 2226
    Community Member

There is an error that I think needs rectifying. There is on the forums a developer named Lynnabel and a thread named after this person, but no such person exists any longer at the company. Both should be renamed hopefully to their proper title of Lich, if such a possibility to do so exists. Thankyou for your time.

Shield Specialization (Fighter > Vanguard, left side column) does not provide the damage bonus (only the hit bonus).

Thanks in advance.
    No fun, no $$$

Community Member

Quest: Grim and Barett

Trap control boxes for traps that cover the hallway to Grim do not open after disarming.

Quest: Subversion

Now this is a nasty, quest-breaking bug.

The problem is in the locked door to the Titan Storage Area (high DC lock). If you cannot unlock the door, you'll need to throw three switches in order.

If you open the door with switches, the door opens, but it can still be interacted with and unlocked. If you unlock the opened door and interact with it, it will close and will no longer be interactable. Switches that open the door also cannot be interacted with once used so there is no way to open the door after that.

So if you did not close the door from the side that leads to the quest end you cannot reach the quest end and finish the quest.

An old standing bug:

Can we please get the volume fixed for the VON 5/6 raid NPC Barrow d'Kundarak? It is always shattering my ears...
    * We have collectable bags, mind you, even hireling folders, but can I have that 6-pack for my potions please?
    * Having already a past life on the dieng EU servers, I rerolled here and started from scratch as I like the game and the community, so lets see what awaits me here

Default Acid Rain text bug

The duration has been wrong on Acid Rain for a very long time.

On the top, under Duration it says 9 seconds. In the body and the D&D Dice section it says 8 seconds. The spell actually has a duration of 8 seconds.

6. 07-21-2019, 06:56 PM

Default Just noticed this......

Community Member Alrik_Fassbauer's Avatar

I don't know how this can be fixed, but I've encountered a bug :

Normally, when items are dragged and dropped into the quick access bar, and one clicks on them, they are equipped, and a double-click afterwards on the icon of the item in the quick access bar makes the items perform their built-in functions (mostly spells).

I have found that the totem statt of Splinterskull (Tangleroot Gorge) which can be received as an end reward of the whole quest line, does not work like this.
    I mean that staf which is able to summon monsters (III).
    It can be equipped by clicking on it after it has been dragged and dropped onto the quick access bar. But a double-click on the item's icon on the quick access bar does nothing.
    "You are a Tiefling. And a Cleric, with the Domain of the Sun. Doesn't that contradict each other ?" "No, all my friends are playing evil. I found that so boring that I decided to be on the good side. And, besides, Sun and Fire, where is the difference, really ?"

Systems Designer

Quote Originally Posted by Alrik_Fassbauer View Post

Normally, when items are dragged and dropped into the quick access bar, and one clicks on them, they are equipped, and a double-click afterwards on the icon of the item in the quick access bar makes the items perform their built-in functions (mostly spells).

I have found that the totem statt of Splinterskull (Tangleroot Gorge) which can be received as an end reward of the whole quest line, does not work like this.
    It can be equipped by clicking on it after it has been dragged and dropped onto the quick access bar. But a double-click on the item's icon on the quick access bar does nothing.
    That staff has a granted Spell that is a spell selector rather than the end result. DDO is trying to invoke the selector (aka the selection box that tells you to pick a spell). This is beyond my ability to fix.
    100% radical, enthusiasm enthusiast.

"Have you tried preproccing feat directory?"

Default Healing wall with null magic

The favored soul healing wall does not play well with the passive null magic from Magistar.

It will apply the null magic debuff to friendly players standing in the healing wall.

Made healing shroud interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Ballrus View Post
    Shield Charge:
    While shield equipped, Activate: Rush forward up to 30 feet to your selected opponent and deliver [+1/+2/+3] (W) shield attack that hits enemies around you. [36/24/12] seconds cooldown.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vorachtin View Post
    Ahem
    Dire Charge:
    Charge forward at the targeted foe. That foe and all nearby foes take +2[W] damage and are stunned if they fail a Fortitude Save.
    No fun, no $$$

Quote Originally Posted by Alrik_Fassbauer View Post

What happens when you drag the spells out of the selection box onto the hotbar? Is that even posssible?

Community Member

I don't know that this is an easy fix, but it's definitely in need:

https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...05#post6229705
    A little snark, no vitriol.
    (with credit to HungarianRhapsody)

Graceana (currently a caster bard)
    My alts are put out to pasture
    The Casual Obsession
    Khyber

Heya L -

No luck in doing a Search (just submitted a Bug ticket), but I was running Search and Rescue (on Heroic Elite), and every one of the collectables - and there are many - returned the following error:

Failed Action:
    (no target)

I had the collectable in the focus orb when using [e] to interact, or via mouse had the "gear" icon when trying to click on it - nuthin'. Relogged, same problem. Tried diff angles - nupe. Tried a diff account, same problem. (It's reported in the Wiki, too, altho' only just now is it formalized using the Bug template.)

The quest itself finished fine, and I had no problem interacting w/ anything else - but losing out on a half-score of Tier IV collectables was mildly annoying.

Community Member

Don't know if it's been already spotted but it seems that the core 5 of the Shadowdancer (Shadow Mastery), when it triggers, seems to work as intended but your hits are turning in yellow numbers (aka, they're more resistant to the hits, not more vulnerable) when it does, didn't really calculate the numbers but they doesn't seem to be more resistant, just yellowish numbers.

I especially noticed that in Sharn content, on Vaunt guards, anybody else noticed something like that? Or maybe that's just a buff they're getting that I didn't notice but the yellow often appears when the shadow mastery triggers.
    So, bad luck or bug?

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lynnabel View Post
    That staff has a granted Spell that is a spell selector rather than the end result. DDO is trying to invoke the selector (aka the selection box that tells you to pick a spell). This is beyond my ability to fix.
    Can’t you just double click the staff in your inventory scree, bring up the multselector and drag the spell you want to use on your hotbar? Kind of like quick slotting a fire shield spell version?

Quote Originally Posted by PublicEnemy View Post
    Don't know if it's been already spotted but it seems that the core 5 of the Shadowdancer (Shadow Mastery), when it triggers, seems to work as intended but your hits are turning in yellow numbers (aka, they're more resistant to the hits, not more vulnerable) when it does, didn't really calculate the numbers but they doesn't seem to be more resistant, just yellowish numbers.

I especially noticed that in Sharn content, on Vaunt guards, anybody else noticed something like that? Or maybe that's just a buff they're getting that I didn't notice but the yellow often appears when the shadow mastery triggers.
    So, bad luck or bug?
    It seems like the old yellow numbers when they have PRR is coming back in sharn whenever they get a little debuffed. I was also expecting purple, but with a LGS -prr weapon I see yellow on sharn mobs as well.

Community Member Alrik_Fassbauer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lynnabel View Post
    Thank you for the explanation.
    It's now logical for me to have it this way.
    "You are a Tiefling. And a Cleric, with the Domain of the Sun. Doesn't that contradict each other ?" "No, all my friends are playing evil. I found that so boring that I decided to be on the good side. And, besides, Sun and Fire, where is the difference, really ?"

Default artifact

if you want to swap from 1 artifact ring to another in the same ring slot (such as the dex and wis artifact rings), you can't just click on the second ring to replace the first. You have to manually open your inventory, drag the first ring off your toon and drag the second ring onto your toon. Anyway to fix it?
    Day 1 Founder
    Main characters: Usually on Rhyes, Miniryse or Legolass
    I'm rich! filthy rich! /runs off to AH
    /cry! I'm poor! flat broke!

Lava Divers - Khyber

Default Sanctified Fervor?

5 pieces: When you activate Smite Evil, you gain +5 Melee Power +1 per Religious Lore you have for 60 seconds.

As I read the description of this set I think that the melee power bonus for my 20 Paly should be +25 each time I use smite evil. I have not had much luck activating the melee power bonus. Other than the 60 sec timer is there anything I should know to try to get the bonus? Does the melee bonus only occur a small percent of the time? It seams to be very Random and unpredictable as to when it activates. I have tried both regular smite evil that is a hit and exalted smite. I do not know if it triggers once per rest or once per quest. I have had the melee power bonus activate, but it seams unreliable as to when and how it occurs. Does anyone have any further info on Sanctified Fervor?

Community Member IlmerSilverhilt's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ladywolf View Post
    if you want to swap from 1 artifact ring to another in the same ring slot (such as the dex and wis artifact rings), you can't just click on the second ring to replace the first. You have to manually open your inventory, drag the first ring off your toon and drag the second ring onto your toon. Anyway to fix it?
    I ran into same problem, I use a third item in between to avoid the popup.
    Illmer Silverhilt, 36pt (Half) Elf Rogue13/Fighter6/Monk1. The Kighter
    Mesmerrita d'Jorasco, 36pt PDK Bard20. Racial Completionist
    Subpar, Orien

(not currently) Livestreaming on Twitch.tv/mesmerita - My YouTube - My Spotify

Page 51 of 112 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101 ... LastLast