Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Talking Raid Nights with the High Lords of Malkier

The High Lords of Malkier welcome you to join us for our public raids every week. Our events are newbie friendly and we're happy to teach first-timers what they need to know to learn the raids. If you're interested in running with and getting to know the High Lords, our public raids are a great place to start! People who regularly join our public raids often get invited to our other guild raids when we have space. Please have sound and be willing and able to follow instructions. If you are new to the raid, please let us know. Raid difficulty may vary from what is posted below, based on group.

Right now our only public raid is Friday night:

Raid Schedule
    Friday 9pm ET - Friday Night Abbotfest with heroic Abbot x2

Details:

Friday Night Abbotfest
    What: heroic elite Abbot raid (Accursed Ascension)
    When: every Friday night at 9pm ET
    Where: Upper Necropolis
    How: click on the lfm. First come first served, we do not take reservations. Must be flagged. Level 14+. Please do not be anonymous when hitting the lfm.

If you're new, here's how to flag for heroic Abbot. It requires some effort to flag, but this classic raid contains some unique and coveted loot that is still relevant by today's standards! Abbot is kind of a tricky raid and can be difficult or impossible to learn in a pug since this raid isn't pugged much any more. So if you've been wanting to learn abbot or you're farming for gear then please join us! We usually run 2 Abbot raids each event.

Friday raids are usually live streamed on my Twitch channel vooduspyce.

Saturday Teaching Raids
    During the winter and spring, we also host Saturday teaching raids for new players. Our teaching raid series has concluded for 2022 but we hope to bring back teaching raids again in January 2023! In the meantime you can check out our Collection of Teaching Raid Videos for New Players in the Guides & Strategies forum.

We hope to see you in raids soon!

Much love,
    Voodu and the High Lords of Malkier
    Last edited by Vooduspyce; 09-16-2022 at 10:52 PM.

Community Member

I'd love to come, but I live in Europe so your 9pm is 3 at night for me. Would it be possibly for you to do a raid evening once in a while? *puppy eyes*

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnie View Post
    I'd love to come, but I live in Europe so your 9pm is 3 at night for me. Would it be possibly for you to do a raid evening once in a while? *puppy eyes*
    lol, sry all our raids are in the evening US time zones. Not enough High Lords on during the day to try to get daytime raids going. Hopefully you can join us sometime if you ever have an episode of insomnia

I will be out of town and out of game for portions of the next 2 weeks and won't be able to host Thursday or Friday raids. So that means the next Thursday Abbotfest and Friday Raidfest will be July 26-27.

Monday and Tuesday Legendary Shrouds will continue uninterrupted

Quote Originally Posted by Nachomammashouse View Post
    I will be out of town and out of game for portions of the next 2 weeks and won't be able to host Thursday or Friday raids. So that means the next Thursday Abbotfest and Friday Raidfest will be July 26-27.

Friday Raids are back on for tonight, July 20!

No Thursday Abbot on August 2 or 9.
    No Friday Raids on August 3 or 10.

Had a busy schedule this summer, but Thursday Abbotfests and Friday Night Raidfests are back starting tonight!

Happy Thanksgiving!

No Abbotfest tonight, November 22.

See you next week

Mark of Death is a pretty quick source of the new Threads of Fate so going to start doing 2 Marks of Death to start off our Friday Night events from now on

Community Member

Thanks, I will keep an eye out for you in the future. Many of these raids I haven't run and I've been playing since the beginning.

Due to the holiday, High Lords will not be hosting Legendary Shroud tonight or tomorrow, December 24th and 25th. Our public raid schedule will resume on Thursday for Abbot

No Thursday Abbotfest, Friday Raidfest or Saturday teaching raids this week Jan 31-Feb 2. Thursday, Friday and Saturday teaching raids will return next week

Community Member

Very cool,
    but any reason why the shroud is on consecutive nights, and not like Mon/Thur so toons can be off timer?

Thanks,
    RussC

Quote Originally Posted by russelc View Post
    Very cool,
    but any reason why the shroud is on consecutive nights, and not like Mon/Thur so toons can be off timer?

Thanks,
    RussC
    A guildie of mine leads the Monday/Tuesday Shroud. A lot of folks have multiple toons flagged and with LGS ingredients being BTA, it's a good way to build up mats faster to have more than one toon running Legendary Shroud. We actually have a guild shroud on Sunday nights, so some of us are running it 3 days in a row. Back in the day it was common for raiders to have 3 toons flagged for all raids so that they could be run on different toons every day... memories

No Thursday or Friday raids this week Feb 21-22. Thursday and Friday raids will return next week

No Thursday Abbotfest or Friday Raidfest this week, March 28-29. Thursday-Friday raids will return next week

No Thursday Abbotfest or Friday Raidfest this week, April 18-19. Thursday and Friday raids will return next week

Friday Night Raidfest is on! I have made a change to the lineup and will now include 1 run each of Mark of Death, Fire on Thunder Peak, Defiler of the Just and Riding the Storm Out. See you soon!

Community Member

Default Abbotfest

Hello,

Will there be an Abbot run on May 23rd?

If you don't want questions here how would you like them sent?

Thank you.

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast