Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default The Zergless has an opening

Main post on the Static Groups forum, but I figured a post in the server forum might see more views.

https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...=1#post6101113

The skinny: Currently L16 group. Running R2. Tuesdays 9:30 PM to midnight Eastern.

Any class will fit in just fine. We now have: Cleric, Arti, Druid, Bard, Wizard. No one really tanky if that's your preference, but we haven't felt the absence either.

We're going to cap, so an Iconic would let a new character fit right in.
    Last edited by Niminae; 05-31-2018 at 03:16 AM.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Niminae View Post
    Main post on the Static Groups forum, but I figured a post in the server forum might see more views.

https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...=1#post6101113

The skinny: Currently L16 group. Running R2. Tuesdays 9:30 PM to midnight Eastern.

Any class will fit in just fine. We now have: Cleric, Arti, Druid, Bard, Wizard. No one really tanky if that's your preference, but we haven't felt the absence either.

We're going to cap, so an Iconic would let a new character fit right in.
    Hi all

Sorry for this but due to some personal issues that have recently cropped up I can no longer commit to being free every Tuesday night so I will regretfully have to drop out of this group. Apologies for the short notice. It's been fun. Hope you can find soomeone else. All the best...

-Phystrel

Community Member

What exactly is it that your group lacks? I can possibly put together a character to run with you guys, but I'd like to know what not to bring to your party. (I think I have everything open currently ) I am also a VIP but I might have to make room on the server. Currently I'm trying to find out how to find my password since I haven't played since last November!
    I have come to the unfortunate conclusion that most, if not all, games are broken to some extent.
    One should not complain about them if one cannot fix them.
    I, for one, should take this to heart as I embark upon another journey through this game.

Quote Originally Posted by M113k7262 View Post
    What exactly is it that your group lacks?
    Nothing, other than a sixth.

You can see what classes we currently have above in the thread. Our Bard just dropped out, but that doesn't mean at all that you'd need to play a bard. About the only restriction is level, and we are currently 16th. So an Iconic would let you hop in at 15th and you could catch up either solo or schedule times to run with people. Or you could just catch up naturally over time, since most of us are 1st or 2nd life characters but we have a 3rd life character so the rest of us are always capped before he is ready to level. Any character in the range of ~13-16 should also work just fine. Above 16 would not work well since we're running on R2 and at base quest level, since that would bring with it the large over-level penalties to rxp.

Our Ranger has not joined us for several weeks, and a PM to him has gone unanswered. We're hoping all is well with him, but without any news we are looking to fill the spot.

The skinny: Currently L22 group. Running R2. Tuesdays 9:30 PM to midnight Eastern.

Any class will fit in just fine. We currently have: Cleric, Paladin, Druid, Rogue, Wizard. The Paladin is a tanky build. Strong DPS would be a great fit, but play what you like.

UPDATE: We are currently L23 and will likely be leveling to 24 within the next 2 play sessions.
    Quote Originally Posted by Annex View Post
    Yngvarr Stormedge: Aye, laddie. Aye. That be a mighty fine pooop deck.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lynnabel View Post
    sometimes you just want to light the players on fire, yanno?