Default Spring Resurgence Bug ?

I've looked but I can't find a reference anywhere.

Does anyone know if the bug in Spring Resurgence (where it doesn't cast the buff or the heal on other party members) has been mentioned in any of the druid pass updates or notes, or even acknowledged yet ?

Sorry if I've missed it somewhere obvious.

Community Member

I know that when Spring Resurgence triggers while running, you can outrun it, losing the benefit. That's unfortunate for sure.

This has already been fixed internally. I believe it was fixed even during the first preview but I can tell you with first hand knowledge that it can be cast on allies and functions properly in the second preview build.

Quote Originally Posted by Cocomajobo View Post
    This has already been fixed internally. I believe it was fixed even during the first preview but I can tell you with first hand knowledge that it can be cast on allies and functions properly in the second preview build.
    OMG Coco !

THANK YOU !!!

You're guys rock, keep up the good work :-)

Hey Coco, any chance of having this bug fix added to the release notes in time ?

I realise it might be a bit late to get it added, but it's been bugged for a long time, so many players might not think to try it again without seeing a note to that effect.