Default End Game Raiding

In the interests of assisting the server wide community in completing the raids that currently aren't filling, Helter Skelter is opening it's raid nights to pugging. Our next scheduled raid night is this Sunday 3-4-18 and will start forming 6pm PST USA, which I believe is -8 GMT. I know that it is 10am Monday 3-5-18 in the Philippines

We will be running: Strahd, Baba and L Shroud as time allows and in that order. We will seek to accommodate everyone who wants to participate, whether that is 1 set of 12 or more and will adjust difficulties as needed to insure that people get back to being able to accumulate their runes and shroud mats.

We will make this a regular event and extend this invitation to anyone on the server who wants to participate (and who are flagged for shroud and strahd of course). We will be planning these raids every Thursday and Sunday at this time.

You can contact me in-game either before hand or at the set time. I will most likely be running the cleric for the first 2.

Feelgooddr/Hegenome
    Last edited by Fallout47; 03-03-2018 at 11:38 AM.
    HELTER SKELTER - Orien

IF SSG has been anything, they’ve consistently shown a rather vengeful streak for those who care the most about their game and try to push the limits. - Shadow_Jumper

Community Member grandmasterdjhey's Avatar

Yey for having the time for Philippines
    Proud to be Chinese Pinoy XD

Community Member

Default End Game Raiding

If this is successful, can we also schedule an evening or weekend schedule for those of us who only get to play at night and on weekends here in the Philippines (+8GMT)?

Quote Originally Posted by shawpao View Post
    If this is successful, can we also schedule an evening or weekend schedule for those of us who only get to play at night and on weekends here in the Philippines (+8GMT)?
    I would be happy to try to figure something out. Honestly the times we picked were partly to accommodate our guildy in the Philippines. We are also doing a poor job for our European guild members. Please send me a tell in game or to Thorvax and we will attempt to help our Pinoy Friends

Feelgodddr/Hegenome
    HELTER SKELTER - Orien

IF SSG has been anything, they’ve consistently shown a rather vengeful streak for those who care the most about their game and try to push the limits. - Shadow_Jumper