Community Member rockingsuphastar's Avatar

Default Trying to buy ddo points but its showing payment method unvailable

Hi trying to buy ddo points through paypal i had been buying in past like 15 days now getting error payment method not available, 2001 payment system currently unavailable so when it will be available ?

You might have to wait a few minutes or maybe an hour.

Community Member rockingsuphastar's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Arkat View Post
    You might have to wait a few minutes or maybe an hour.

I did wait and tried next day getting same error message

Quote Originally Posted by rockingsuphastar View Post
    I did wait and tried next day getting same error message
    I didn't get your error message - I was able to pay for some points just fine.

Community Member

Unhappy 3036: It looks like the Payment System is unavailable in your region.

Okay, I am back into the game with new account, and looks like I can not post new threads, so will post here.
    When trying to buy anything from DDO ingame store I get next error:
    "3036: It looks like the Payment System is unavailable in your region. Please contact our customer support to report the problem at help.xsolla.com"
    I am using Stream version of DDO game. When using version downloaded directly from DDO site - I get message that "Unfortunately, there are no payment options available in your area."
    I live in Ukraine, there are some limitation using PayPal in my country, but I remember to perform purchases years ago using it.
    Already communicated Xsolla.com support, they said that them do not support my region and told me communicate DDO support.

Is there any way I can purchase from DDO store?

Hope some one from DDO support will read this.

Thumbs down Payment method not available.

~4 years passed, still no any response on the subject.

Experiencing the same issue.
    "People are stupid; given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything. ... People's heads are full of knowledge, facts, and beliefs, and most of it is false, yet they think it all true." Terry Goodkind

Exclamation

This is a recurring issue for any payment method (other than saving your Credit Card details in the store).
    It applies to PayPal, Skrill, Ideal etc.

The error is:
    "Form link error # xxxxx
    No payment method
    There are currently no payment methods available. If the problem persists, please contact customer service for assistance.
    Reference number xxxxx
    please print this for your documentation"

Where xxxxx is a reference number.

This is currently an issue as well (attempted from EU), and the same issue happened a few weeks ago.
    I have logged a support ticket, so far no response (but then it's holiday season and I logged this last Friday).

I've had this before (a few years ago), and that then was resolved quite some time later.
    Looks more like an internal server issue or payment links down.
    You would expect that a commercial company would pay more attention to the proper working of their payment systems ...

Community Member

Default upup

upup

Quote Originally Posted by Elundur_Tengo View Post
    Okay, I am back into the game with new account, and looks like I can not post new threads, so will post here.
    "3036: It looks like the Payment System is unavailable in your region. Please contact our customer support to report the problem at help.xsolla.com"
    I am using Stream version of DDO game. When using version downloaded directly from DDO site - I get message that "Unfortunately, there are no payment options available in your area."
    I live in Ukraine, there are some limitation using PayPal in my country, but I remember to perform purchases years ago using it.
    Already communicated Xsolla.com support, they said that them do not support my region and told me communicate DDO support.

I'm experiencing a similar issue living in Greece. Is our money unwanted? I would like to pay, I've been playing for over a decade...
    Last edited by barakhiel; 03-24-2021 at 08:53 AM.
    Fylakas ??* Fylakia ??* Fyl ??* Drfyl
    ??* Thelanis ??* Storm Lords ??*
    ??* Go Elf or go home ??*
    (Error): You can't dismiss members of your party while they're in a dungeon.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Elundur_Tengo View Post

2023 - same problem.