Community Member

Default Cleric domain for Warlock

Hello everyone,

I read somewhere that the spellpower replacement for elemental doamins did not work for AA. Did someone test it for Warlock and eldritch blast ?

This could be an idea to have only to worry about one spellpower with 2 cleric levels.

Thanks, bye !!

Community Member

I didn't try blast, but I have a Warlock GOO-ES/Cleric-Earth domain melee build that goes with aura + burst. I wanted to see if the light/acid switch worked on Warlock aura/burst, using Utterdark Blast. It doesn't. I assume the same would be true for blast.
    "The imagination is not … the faculty for forming images of reality; it is the faculty for forming images which go beyond reality..." - Gaston Bachelard

Community Member

Plenty of things don't help the burst, but worked with blasts, so I don't know

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Szordrinn View Post

Did someone test it for Warlock and eldritch blast ?
    Sort of. I tried it with burst and aura rather than blast. I rolled up a dwarven melee warlock with two levels of earth cleric. His acid burst and aura received no benefit from light spell power. I equipped radiant items and also tried Divine Disciple, Enlightened Spirit, and Utterdark Blast enhancements, and none made any difference.
    "The imagination is not … the faculty for forming images of reality; it is the faculty for forming images which go beyond reality..." - Gaston Bachelard