Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default U36 Item Drop Locations

So I've seen several threads where people have been asking whether the new Sniper belt or the new warhammer are dropping or not. This is usually because the Wiki says an item drops in one quest but it no longer does because the original information was based on Lamannia info or because the last patch (U36.1) changed the locations where the new stuff is supposed to drop.

I'd like to get the locations straightened out once and for all and update the wiki so that it's accurate.

To that end, I'd ask that as many people as possible post in this thread which items dropped and in which dungeons they dropped. Please provide data from ONLY after the last patch (again, 36.1) which we got this past Wednesday, July 19th.

I'll wait for a few days (or until we have a good consensus on what drops where now) and compile the results from this thread (as well as my own observations) and fix the U36 Item entries.

Screenshots showing the items (still in the chest) as well as the dungeon you're in would be helpful but not super necessary.

Thanks!
    Last edited by Steve_Howe; 07-21-2017 at 11:35 AM.
    Steve Howe was voted "Best Overall Guitarist" in Guitar Player magazine five years in a row (1977–1981) and in 1981 was the first rock guitar player inducted into the Guitar Player Hall of Fame.