Default Are Guild augment items still useful?

I used to craft a lot, and guild augments were highly prized. I haven't done any since the new system came out, and it seems like a lot of guild augments don't stack anymore. Are they still viable? I'd like to know whether or not to dump my inventories of guild items... Thanks for your answers in advance!
    Balladeer Blackcloud (don't step on my Blue Slaad shoes!), Phantom Company (now you see us, now you don't).
    My Alts on Sarlona include Archi Medes, Pythagoras (Knows the Angles!), Techmech, Deepshade, and Doctrine.

Quote Originally Posted by Thoden View Post
    I used to craft a lot, and guild augments were highly prized. I haven't done any since the new system came out, and it seems like a lot of guild augments don't stack anymore. Are they still viable? I'd like to know whether or not to dump my inventories of guild items... Thanks for your answers in advance!
    Large Augments with the Spell power crystal are still useful. Everything else... notsomuch.
    Things worthy of Standing Stone going EXTREME PREJUDICE™ on.:
    • Epic and Legendary Mysterious ring upgrades, please.
    • Change the stack size of filigree in the shared bank to 50. The 5 stack makes the shared bank worthless for storing filigree in a human usable manner.
    • Fixing why I don't connect to the chat server for 5 minutes when I log into a game world.
    • Fixing the wonky Lightning Sphere and Tactical Det firing by converting them to use alchemist spell arcing.
    • Redoing the drop rates of tomes in generic and raid loot tables.

Depends on the amenities you've got on your ship actually and what slot you can achieve with your guild level.
    There are some minor advantages for large slots.
    - +4 guild bonus on skills instead of +3 from amenities.
    - +4 AT
    - +4 elemental damage. you can easily top that with red augments
    - a few more SP escpecially for fvs and sorc
    - +2 confirm crits
    - 20% Fort instead of 15% from amenities

That should be it.
    Playing since 2010 | Don't do the fun wrong | New to Orien? Join the ingame Titan Channel | Soko Irrlicht freut sich immer über neue Mitglieder | Deutscher DDO Discord | Orien Raiding Discord | Toons: Titus Ovid , Bruder, Upload, Zzed, (Rubbel)

2014 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by TitusOvid View Post
    - 20% Fort instead of 15% from amenities
    Note that the new-fangled ship buffs scale with level. So for a low-level character, the augment is 20% instead of 5% buff. That extra +15% can matter at the levels where you can't yet wear a Heavy Fort item.
    Quote Originally Posted by ProducerRowan View Post
    Our final update of 2014 will extend the level cap to 30, which is intended to be DDO’s “permanent” level cap