Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Community Manager

Default Downtime Notice: Friday, March 17th 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM Eastern (-4 GMT)

UPDATE: The game worlds have reopened. Thank you!

The DDO game worlds will be brought down on Friday, March 17th from 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM Eastern (-4 GMT) for a hotfix. Thank you for your patience, and we will see you back in the game soon.

This hotfix will correct an issue with the new quest The Newcomers, and fix an issue where characters could not change their gender during a Racial Reincarnation.
    Last edited by Cordovan; 03-17-2017 at 10:25 AM.
    Have fun, and don't forget to gather for buffs!
    Follow DDO on: Facebook Twitter YouTube
    Join us on Twitch!
    Hello from Standing Stone Games! Facebook Twitter
    For Support: https://help.standingstonegames.com

Will this fix allow us to get Heroic True Hearts of Blood from Tokens of the Twelve? Currently, Lahar is not offering this trade.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleanincubus View Post
    Will this fix allow us to get Heroic True Hearts of Blood from Tokens of the Twelve? Currently, Lahar is not offering this trade.
    Just verified that Lahar is offering Hearts of Blood on Live. They should be on the third page of the augment trade in menu. May I ask what server you are on?

The dragon born ablilities Charter creation (my game is set to english BTW) is default in spanish or french I can't tell. Same goes with teh feats UI
    Last edited by rsking; 03-16-2017 at 05:55 PM. Reason: update
    tepidus flamma of amicitia mos usquequaque persevero ustulo in nostrum pectus pectoris pro totus infinitio

What about the dragonborn (male at least, haven't seen female) warlocks? While moving and casting eldritch blast at the same time, my warlock slides instead of walks, like he's remaining still and just blasting....except he's moving.

Community Member

my dragonborn warlock is doing the same slide while blasting away... continues sliding as long as i keep holding down the button.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by rsking View Post
    The dragon born ablilities Charter creation (my game is set to english BTW) is default in spanish or french I can't tell. Same goes with teh feats UI
    Not having this issue here, weirdly enough, all in English as expected. Sounds like some files got mixed up in the patch or somethin' maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by Cocomajobo View Post
    Just verified that Lahar is offering Hearts of Blood on Live. They should be on the third page of the augment trade in menu. May I ask what server you are on?
    Sorry it took so long to respond. It's now showing up in the list. Was on Ghallanda.

Community Member

will it fix the character not created message that came up on several servers that i tried creating a dragonborn

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    The DDO game worlds will be brought down on Friday, March 17th from 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM Eastern (-4 GMT) for a hotfix. Thank you for your patience, and we will see you back in the game soon.

This hotfix will correct an issue with the new quest The Newcomers, and fix an issue where characters could not change their gender during a Racial Reincarnation.

Another fail ... lol ... like politicians ... never listen, keep failing again and again ... cannot wait for the next last minute announcement of the next few days about another all-day shutdown to fix what wasnt broken before this "update"

Quote Originally Posted by rsking View Post
    I have this too.

Both during a new character creation and on a heroic reincarnation.

Will we also get a TR cache for a Racial Reincarnation?
    Server: Cannith
    Mains: Miahoo, Miahoorog, Miahoohealer, Miahoohjeal, Miahoopuke

Default yes

Quote Originally Posted by losian2 View Post
    Not having this issue here, weirdly enough, all in English as expected. Sounds like some files got mixed up in the patch or somethin' maybe?
    mine was in latin as well. And I have noticed the sliding while eldritch blasting. The headgear doesn't show up nor can you use hair color or goggles.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sexysysab View Post
    Another fail ... lol ... like politicians ... never listen, keep failing again and again ... cannot wait for the next last minute announcement of the next few days about another all-day shutdown to fix what wasnt broken before this "update"
    Get off work at 7:30, downtime 9-1 two days in a row. Great time for +20% xp.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mairsil View Post
    Get off work at 7:30, downtime 9-1 two days in a row. Great time for +20% xp.
    To be fair I don't think the bonus XP was on before the first downtime, sucks still :/
    Very much like my favourite weapon, the quarterstaff, I am a blunt instrument, as are my words.
    Thelanis
    Eushully/Acrobat! | Nantekottai/Somethng tank | LekiLockhart/Wolf

Community Member

Default Tr cache

Quote Originally Posted by Miahoo View Post
    Will we also get a TR cache for a Racial Reincarnation?
    Heya Mia, yes it worked fine for me and guild mates yesterday. Created TR cache just like for any other full TR.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Volumptuous View Post
    Heya Mia, yes it worked fine for me and guild mates yesterday. Created TR cache just like for any other full TR.
    I believe release notes stated no TR cache for Racial TR....though i could be wrong
    Jadez - Completionist/epic completionist - 3 more racial lives // Jadex - heroic/epic/racial completionist - 30 Elf Sorc Installkill/cc //Sealfu Completionist/epic completionist PDK Monk // Sealls completionist/epic completionist 18 bard/2 Rogue PDK Swashbuckler
    Member of Synergia

Community Member

Default Trolls

Quote Originally Posted by Sexysysab View Post
    Cordovan needs a "troll raise" a pay increase due to the amount of trolls he has to deal with and anyway we need hot fixes, especially ones to give us bear hair dye or atleast that's what my buddy Jeo says and for the haters (who are always gonna hate) even if you want to call them care bears, care bears are people too, err something like that anyway. Rock on Cordovan you been doing a good job.

Volumptuous Cancer Beater (so far anyway

I noticed when my dragonborn was swinging a great ax on the down chop. He would slide...

Quote Originally Posted by Volumptuous View Post
    Wiki:
    N.B.: Currently, all items are preserved in inventory during a Racial Reincarnation, instead of being placed in your TR Cache. Currently, there is no TR Cache for Racial Reincarnation!
    Server: Cannith
    Mains: Miahoo, Miahoorog, Miahoohealer, Miahoohjeal, Miahoopuke

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast